Subject: "Goodbyes" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111221
Show all folders

laxmanTue 02-Oct-12 01:29 PM
Member since 18th Aug 2003
1867 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111242, "Goodbyes"

Ferrik: You had a really interesting role and it was a rather unique experience in my CF career to run with a char like yours. Thanks for being there when I was a chump and pretending like I was scary.

Lethrivus: You need to supress your urge for vengance on people, I get the frustration, heavy looting is not the answer (though only saw it once or twice from you). thanks for giving me all the advice on necros early on in life.

Dhavid: Thanks for all the help in the higher ranks. I suspect that your impact on the empire is just starting to be fealt and the last item was very close to where we first looked, we just had the wrong creature.

Kurbwan: You have been a presence for a long time, I had fun with you as Zevaduce and I can't believe you are still kicking.

Cabakso: Please start to play an emperor, that means attending to the empire(you haven't appointed a single council membet in a month dude, you are totally stagnating all the fun stuff by keeping the whole empire in oath and tier 1). You also let the divine sect treat your own cabal like their bitches, I don't know if that is intentional or a result of your play times but it was really irritating to always walk on eggshels in the sect the emperor came from because he doesn't seem to care about it. Also when you demoted me I had asked you like ten minutes before if I could sit out the raid/defense and you said yes, then you turn around and demote me for not defending... wtf dude

Ejomothi: I have absolutly no clue how you get away with being as abbrasive to the rest of the empire as you do. Bravo on being consistant.

Jinjer: love your name! No idea how you are not elite yet.

Oshui: Yeah you were like 6ish of my deaths, you started coming at me young and beat up on me until I figured out the class. Always having air shifters (especially ones that always had ranks/protections on me) was a royal pain in the behind, so many lost armies. If you didn't exist I would have been able to do stuff for another 20-30 hours of this chars life other then sit in hidden areas with my thumbs up my butt because I needed a certain size army to just forestall the inevitable flyto peck kill off zombie routine.

Zamieda: I would have totally gone down the new undead path with you, never was going to do it as a scion. Was hoping to get a bit more out of you but just like you I was not going to give up anything of real value.

Narrisorin: Your comment about Zynzyn made me look up his PBF and I had no idea he was owl based (despite running around with him as Quinlon). It was nice that you didn't join the air form dogpile that was my life in later years.

Heralds: Thanks for being more of a cabal for me then my own cabal a lot of the time. Man there sure are a lot of you right now.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [EMPIRE] Rylogax SwiftWing the Spectre, Imp... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 01-Oct-12 05:20 PM
Reply hasta la bye bye, Rylogax (Anonymous), 01-Oct-12 05:59 PM, #3
Reply Missed by 2%. Owies. nt, Rayihn, 01-Oct-12 06:10 PM, #4
Reply Could you clarify a bit?, Gaplemo, 01-Oct-12 06:25 PM, #5
Reply RE: Could you clarify a bit?, Scarabaeus, 01-Oct-12 09:23 PM, #7
     Reply Thats sort of how I assumed it worked. Thanks. nt, Gaplemo, 01-Oct-12 09:40 PM, #9
Reply AHHHHHH , Rylogax (Anonymous), 01-Oct-12 06:26 PM, #6
Reply RE: hasta la bye bye, Scarabaeus, 01-Oct-12 09:27 PM, #8
Reply Damn you for not taking the bait!, Zameida (Anonymous), 02-Oct-12 12:19 AM, #10
Reply Goodbyes, laxman, 02-Oct-12 01:29 PM #11
Reply RE: hasta la bye bye, Trelvant (Anonymous), 02-Oct-12 08:37 PM, #12
Reply Swing and a miss on becoming? nt, Artificial, 01-Oct-12 05:25 PM, #1
     Reply yerp, Rylogax (Anonymous), 01-Oct-12 05:53 PM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111221 Previous topic | Next topic