Subject: "I was always wary around you." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109246
Show all folders

Zameida (Anonymous)Wed 06-Jun-12 07:48 AM
Charter member
#109311, "I was always wary around you."

Escpially since for quite a long period I "hoarded" some very high end gear (RP-reasons before anyone starts to banter, and I did give them away since I couldn't justify it to myself to hold onto them for another 100+ hours just because of RP when I had 0 use for them) being certain that you'd steal them or try to take advantage of some opportune moment, but, it never happened.

We only ever fought once, out on the ocean... Fighting a Scion shifter with the Scepter in their favourite place is never a good idea, and I think you noticed that. (That arial whom you had with you though, he was kinda tough, + it helped that I didn't have barrier up. heh)

You were fierce though, I saw you take on fights I'd never take on with any of the thieves I've had in the past.

Anyway, all in all, I had a blast hanging around Kii. And how did you age die that quickly? Withers?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit of ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 01-Jun-12 07:24 PM
Reply I was always wary around you., Zameida (Anonymous), 06-Jun-12 07:48 AM #10
Reply Give Krunk Chest Back!, KrunkTheOrc (Anonymous), 03-Jun-12 12:30 AM, #9
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..., Kelarin, 02-Jun-12 11:13 AM, #8
Reply 280 hour age death? Run afoul of a sword? nt, Artificial, 01-Jun-12 10:19 PM, #3
Reply Maybe liking some rings a bit too much, too? n/t, Vortex Magus, 02-Jun-12 05:50 AM, #4
     Reply Can't say I know aging rings. nt, Artificial, 02-Jun-12 06:02 AM, #5
          Reply I heard there was an asian cheat ring...., The-me, 02-Jun-12 07:42 AM, #6
          Reply I do! I do! , Vladamir, 02-Jun-12 10:33 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..., Arigan TumbleBrook (Anonymous), 01-Jun-12 09:19 PM, #2
Reply RE: (AGE DEATH) [NEXUS] Kii Ravenhair the Brutal Bandit..., Krantmagna IceThorn (Anonymous), 01-Jun-12 09:09 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #109246 Previous topic | Next topic