Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summertide" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100822
Show all folders

CyradiaFri 08-Jul-11 06:31 AM
Member since 26th Jan 2005
163 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#100839, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summertide"

I kept running into this character on the fringe of other stuff I was watching, and I thought it was a pretty good char and generally underappreciated.

My piece of unsolicited advice is to write a role. I kept seeing what I suspect were very cool pieces of RP about you not wearing equipment you didn't trade for or kill for yourself. It appeared you had an interesting (and tough!) set of rules for yourself, and you very well might have gotten more imm love if we'd fully understood/appreciated what you were doing.

More often than not I see really cool role ideas that aren't executed IC. This time I was seeing execution and not really sure what I was looking at. Nothing huge - just a paragraph explaining the general idea and possible IC reason would have helped.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summertide [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 05-Jul-11 07:36 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Brock the Sentinel of Summert..., Cyradia, 08-Jul-11 06:31 AM #2
Reply Well that's no fun., Urushugol (Anonymous), 06-Jul-11 02:13 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #100822 Previous topic | Next topic