Subject: "RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89953
Show all folders

Asetath (Guest)Fri 15-Jan-10 12:48 PM

#89957, "RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone!"

In-character, Asetath didn't give a rat's ass about the flag you placed on him in Hamsah, but I sure as hell didn't like it.

About all you had me on was fogging you once 20 minutes prior, which I stopped trying to do when you warmed me.

Beyond that, whether you made a mistake and didn't know it or not, I didn't attack you or your guards or otherwise help Hapo in any way. If your HP had gotten reasonably low I sure would have, but I don't think being in danger is cause for a warrant.

That one rubbed me the wrong way, and while I had gotten over it by the next day, learning that Diandril was played by a Trib Imm makes me grind my teeth about it some more now.

Good job and good luck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone! [View all] , Iukulli, Fri 15-Jan-10 10:55 AM
Reply RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gon..., Asetath (Guest), 15-Jan-10 12:48 PM #3
Reply RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gon..., Iukulli, 15-Jan-10 01:23 PM, #4
Reply Aha! So that was you!, Lamanee (Guest), 15-Jan-10 11:08 AM, #1
     Reply RE: Aha! So that was you!, Iukulli, 15-Jan-10 11:24 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89953 Previous topic | Next topic