Subject: "Aha! So that was you!" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89953
Show all folders

Lamanee (Guest)Fri 15-Jan-10 11:08 AM

#89954, "Aha! So that was you!"

I was amazed at how extremely well equiped you were even at lvl 24. It was quite insane with full darkened gear etc. For a while I was certain you were some cheater. Obviously, you're not.

Anyways, I enjoyed Diandril the bit we interacted. However you didn't really apply for any promotions (if I remember correctly) and from Lamanee's point of view you weren't close to Justiciar I'm afraid. Perhaps you would have been had you discussed it with me since I had a feeling (and the way I tried to run the spire, as did Valkyneth) all those promotions needed to go through me. No idea though if my feelings were correct, only Marcatis can attest to that. hehe

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gone! [View all] , Iukulli, Fri 15-Jan-10 10:55 AM
Reply RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gon..., Asetath (Guest), 15-Jan-10 12:48 PM, #3
Reply RE: [TRIB] Diandril and Bhalis Voralian Guildmaster Gon..., Iukulli, 15-Jan-10 01:23 PM, #4
Reply Aha! So that was you!, Lamanee (Guest), 15-Jan-10 11:08 AM #1
     Reply RE: Aha! So that was you!, Iukulli, 15-Jan-10 11:24 AM, #2
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89953 Previous topic | Next topic