Subject: "Well its been a good 15 years or so...." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86276
Show all folders

Distaur (Guest)Fri 25-Sep-09 07:25 PM

#86279, "Well its been a good 15 years or so...."

I guess mediocrity is the best way to fade away.
I had high hopes for this guy, and just the day before laughed off a full loot from a gimp muter picking on a giant a load of levels below him, which I thought was a good sign.
But it turns out my heart isn't in the game enough to actually concentrate when I play it any more, and I should have recognised the signs when with my last couple of characters I had definite roles for both of them but couldn't even be bothered to type it out and enter them. It spiked not in a moment of rage, I wasn't angry and the trigger was laughably small. I died once again with a whole load of options to get out because I just dont concentrate when I play any more. A couple of things were taken by the guy who did it, which I thought was a little sucky since he is a level sitter with great gear and he couldn;t even use any of the things he took, but nothing major. But I looked at it for a while, gave it 10, walked away, came back calm, having realised that I just couldn't be bothered to even replace the 2? 3? slots that he took, and it felt like the right time to walk away.
Sulye, I need to apologise to you, because I wasted your time not once, but twice, deleteing Keroec and then Thrakatan in record time.
To be honest though I acheived finding all the points for something with Keroec which was a goal of mine, and then realised how much better a giant would be than an arial with the options it gives you.
The game is better than it was when I started, by and large every change the imms have put in I have come to love, with one massive exception.
The increase in tick length and corresponding massive increase in time spent resting for mvs is a large part of why I have no urge to play. The old newbie boots mitigated against it, and the extra mvs regen you get pre pk now are good, but the low ranks are just painful now, especially in the low playerbase euro times.
Apart from that though, keep up the good work, and have fun in the fields that have been a part of my life on and off through Uni, 2 different careers, travelling round the world, a trans atlantic relationship, and 3 years of marriage.
All the best,
Jon

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Thrakatan the Warrior of the Gaun... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 25-Sep-09 06:48 PM
Reply Well its been a good 15 years or so...., Distaur (Guest), 25-Sep-09 07:25 PM #1
     Reply RE: Well its been a good 15 years or so...., Daevryn, 25-Sep-09 08:18 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Well its been a good 15 years or so...., Onewingedangel, 25-Sep-09 11:28 PM, #3
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #86276 Previous topic | Next topic