Subject: "Deleted. (text)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64275
Show all folders

Phanem (Guest)Mon 17-Dec-07 08:38 PM

#64275, "Deleted. (text)"

Bit too boring for my taste. Interesting forms. Pachyderm/Trap Door Spider/Sand Lizard/Ostrich. Not suited for PKing but still usefull. Was not going anywhere with this character and can get something going quicker if I just reroll. Zulg has done a fine job with shifter revamp. Few quirks I emailed you on, we will see when more people have time to test things out. Shifters just got very dangerous for a select group of forms.

Imms: Edges were well designed. I think the game is balanced pretty good now with dex changes, despite the whiners. Equipment boosts to shifters made them more playable agaisnt most specs. Detect artifact is great. My barrier source though was retarded, and whoever decided it was a good place to hide a wand is a pycho. Without detect artifact I would never in 100 years have found the wand.

Enjoyed the villagers for the most part. Good crop there.

Fortress: Pretty dull stuff. Frustrating at times, but I did keep my mouth shut and just plugged along. Much more fun, killing fortresites than listening to them. Few exceptions though were well played and interesting to watch.

Scion: Chrichuk is well played. Didnt see too many others enough to comment.

Imperial: Times didn't mesh much alas.

Outlanders: Throkk is cool. Desabarum was good to meet.

Tribunal: Didnt really interact.

I have some logs and will post them later. 1-1 PK record I think...and something like 100 foes just walking off when they got bored getting decimated a few times or vice versa with me recalling. Bad moment was being scourged/energy drained and quaffing a teleport to get away from a mob, landing on Southern Ramparts in Galadon, unable to shift/move/or recall because of curse. 30 seconds later, Village decides to come knocking on a mage tribunal and I was rocked.

Merry XMas, Lightmage.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicDeleted. (text) [View all] , Phanem (Guest), Mon 17-Dec-07 08:38 PM
Reply Huh, Darascus (Guest), 19-Dec-07 12:42 AM, #8
Reply RE: Huh, Eskelian, 19-Dec-07 01:09 AM, #9
     Reply Re:, Darascus (Guest), 19-Dec-07 01:58 AM, #10
          Reply No thanks,, Scrimbul, 19-Dec-07 03:20 AM, #11
          Reply Works for me, Darascus (Guest), 19-Dec-07 03:23 PM, #13
          Reply RE: Re:, Sebath (Guest), 19-Dec-07 09:32 AM, #12
Reply Aha, Tiryl (Guest), 18-Dec-07 03:48 PM, #3
Reply I found it...we just did not get together much. n/t, Phanem (Guest), 18-Dec-07 06:51 PM, #4
Reply Question, Phanem (Guest), 18-Dec-07 06:57 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Question, Tiryl (Guest), 18-Dec-07 07:30 PM, #7
Reply Bah!, Dungard (Guest), 18-Dec-07 03:33 PM, #2
Reply RE: Bah!, Phanem (Guest), 18-Dec-07 06:55 PM, #5
Reply You suck. We coulda been contenders! NT, Kruuank (Guest), 18-Dec-07 09:56 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #64275 Previous topic | Next topic