Subject: "Now that I'm over my fit.." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57417
Show all folders

Shooloo (Guest)Tue 17-Apr-07 07:07 PM

#57453, "Now that I'm over my fit.."

I did not see this coming at all. I will give you props; I didn't see any of Mende in this one. Which is a good thing. I hope at least, I had convinced at least one character what the Nexus is about. Well, how Zesam thinks the Nexus should be ran. I kept trying to prod you for info about the poison ingrediants. I've been toying with the idea of a poison thief myself, so watching you gather things was a pleasure. As far as the Nanorab rp thing, you weren't like Nanorab. Perhaps similar with that fun hey talk to me rp but not Nanorab himself. You didn't have a tail after all. The tail was key. Maybe the Shooloo should have given you more love, because my only criticism of you is that you deleted.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 16-Apr-07 05:56 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper, Nvranjol Khasar (Guest), 16-Apr-07 09:10 PM, #3
Reply Are you ####ing serious?, The Shooloo (Guest), 16-Apr-07 08:58 PM, #2
Reply I did too :( Some Goodbyes!, Aodh, 17-Apr-07 02:41 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I did too :( Some Goodbyes!, Rayihn, 17-Apr-07 06:22 AM, #5
     Reply Now that I'm over my fit.., Shooloo (Guest), 17-Apr-07 07:07 PM #6
     Reply RE: I did too :( Some Goodbyes!, Eqishukr (Guest), 18-Apr-07 09:41 PM, #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [NEXUS] Kreeyath the Whisper, Bawgor (Guest), 16-Apr-07 07:31 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #57417 Previous topic | Next topic