Subject: "Ylynliun, the Hero Druid" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44854
Show all folders

WilhathThu 19-Jan-06 09:56 PM
Member since 19th May 2003
528 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#44854, "Ylynliun, the Hero Druid"

Have you ever written a role that seemed like a really fantastic story when you wrote it, but then trying to play it out never really worked out? That was Ylynliun. I just couldn't be morbid enough.

Goodbyes:

Amaranthe - Thanks for the Empowerment. Sorry I wrote the note so early in the character's life and after only maybe a dozen prays. I had read your forum and knew our playtimes probably didn't overlap much if at all so I went straight to the note method. Unless I miss my guess, I was right about our playtimes from "Go."

Outlanders - This was my first time in the cabal and I must say that I enjoyed it. I have this thing about needing to be relatively unique so there being 3 often-on wood-elf druids kinda made me sad. I wasn't even the only Amaranthe wood-elf druid...*sigh*

Aeria - We didn't spent a lot of time interacting, but what I saw of you was impressive.

Laenelis - Thanks for the induction and sorry for healing you and whatnot without your permission.

Blidern - My partner throughout most of my life. Way to powerrank me.

Other warrior who for some reason i'm blanking on the name of - Man you died a lot. Flash in the pan to be sure.

Lowbies - Rise on up. Outlander will be strong for a while with you all around.

Tribunal -

Falun - Meh.

Kasdenn - Scary.

The rest - There are others?

Empire -

Every last one of you - Ghetto. Terribly ghetto.

Fortress -

Dwarves - Most of the time I was bored. You guys fleeing and/or wording every time I attacked you didn't help. Kharnik I whipped you so often that I felt bad about it.

I'll be back to Outlander at some point. Maybe next, maybe not. We'll see.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicYlynliun, the Hero Druid [View all] , Wilhath, Thu 19-Jan-06 09:56 PM
Reply bye, Fielstithian (Guest), 21-Jan-06 09:08 PM, #9
Reply RE: bye, Wilhath, 21-Jan-06 09:43 PM, #10
Reply RE: Ylynliun, the Hero Druid, Amaranthe, 20-Jan-06 02:47 PM, #7
Reply Of course you did, Wilhath, 20-Jan-06 08:15 PM, #8
Reply Powerranking buddy, Blidern (Guest), 20-Jan-06 08:17 AM, #6
Reply That's a good thing, Zevsa (Guest), 20-Jan-06 05:27 AM, #5
Reply Hahaha., Kharnik (Guest), 20-Jan-06 04:47 AM, #4
Reply RE: Ylynliun, the Hero Druid, A2, 20-Jan-06 03:07 AM, #3
Reply Ah the avatar of the beginning of the end for me..., Uurakhi (Guest), 20-Jan-06 01:29 AM, #2
Reply RE: Ylynliun, the Hero Druid, Dinian (Guest), 19-Jan-06 11:09 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #44854 Previous topic | Next topic