Subject: "RE: As a side note." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724
Show all folders

Destripador (Guest)Thu 03-Feb-05 06:00 PM

#34871, "RE: As a side note."

Alrighty,lets see...

First about the name: Have you noticed that the most anyone in the forums knows about spanish are the words I mentioned before?, now taking that into account I choose a cool word with a slang mind you to make it obscure enough. Why you ask?, because a name gives life to a char, and a cool name makes a cool char. I truly didnt mean to break anyones roleplay or some such because I didnt expect anyone to know the word.

Sure a walk on the translator can give a meaning, but who is anal enough to put every name in a translator?. Apparently several people.

And about the war with the ragers:
What I was trying to do is not let the spire appear like weaklings and lapdogs. Like I said to Iborenn I truly did see a bunch of ragers die left and right, glaurthan, yintrik, and a bunch of others including the bard rager lathian or some such. And then someone who couldnt handle the war with the ragers was making everyone look like pathetic weaklings. So seeing as there was an intention of peace from the ragers I tried to discuss a peace and not simply kneeling and obeying what Iboreen said like apparently you tried to do.

And about why I hated that note IC was for the reasons I sent on a note to the Spire. Letting spire business on the public and breaking of protocol which I mentioned on my goodbye note is very important.

Now you ask, why try to act like provost if you respect protocol so much?
Because nobody was doing anything and we were getting treated like noones by the ragers. I never wanted to be Provost, I dont like all the duties that it brings I had enough as it is as Justiciar tou some were lots of fun.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Destripador the Hand of the Unseen... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 31-Jan-05 03:40 AM
Reply You were around for a long time..., Mela (Guest), 02-Feb-05 04:38 AM, #1
     Reply ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Destripador (Guest), 02-Feb-05 10:08 PM, #2
          Reply So long..., Klendalstak (Guest), 02-Feb-05 11:38 PM, #3
          Reply RE: ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Rom (Guest), 03-Feb-05 01:41 AM, #4
          Reply Destripador.., DurNominator, 03-Feb-05 07:21 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Destripador.., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 05:41 PM, #10
          Reply Any "slaughterings" I saw you guys do, Iborenn (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:08 PM, #6
          Reply I'll vouch for this., Alathin (Guest), 04-Feb-05 01:05 AM, #15
               Reply A side note, DurNominator, 04-Feb-05 12:00 PM, #16
          Reply heh, Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:59 PM, #7
          Reply Here you go., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:25 PM, #8
          Reply As a side note., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:43 PM, #9
               Reply RE: As a side note., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:00 PM #11
          Reply Thanks, Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:25 PM, #12
          Reply Last Names..., Grurk Muouk, 03-Feb-05 06:54 PM, #13
          Reply Am I reading this right?, Alarian, 03-Feb-05 08:19 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724 Previous topic | Next topic