Subject: "ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724
Show all folders

Destripador (Guest)Wed 02-Feb-05 10:08 PM

#34845, "ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order."

>to only have that many hours. But then again for a while
>there I never did see you. I guess you lost interest... or
>had life things. Why not post any goodbyes? I really enjoyed
>being co Justiciar with you.
>
>Mela

You are correct, I simply lost interest in the char, tou it still had its fun moments. When I joined the spire all the way to hero range the tribunals were in power most of the time, then we became the underdog and it became lots of fun for me, then the spire became powerful again and I had to delete I wouldnt stand the boredom of being in a cabal with so much power again.

Also,I couldnt stand for long not being able to kill someone alone witout massive ammounts of luck.

Melacarfina: I didnt like you at first, mostly because I had a bunch of bad experiences with another bard tribunal and I tought it would be the same. And also because you interviewed another char that I had rolled for tribunal and you had a bad understanding of one law. However you must have corrected the mistake along the way somewhere as you never made any mistakes catching me completely unawares.

When I first saw you as justiciar I tought I would get the boot the moment marmaanth looked at me again, so I looked for him to talk about getting an item in the justiciar room but I never did see any immortal again. Then we started working together and I must say I enjoyed it a lot, you knew how to fight criminals and understood my tactics enough to work well together. (Unlike that certain tribunal bard who got to be provincial and always woke my enemies with his guards,etc. I think his name was Dsomething)

To sum it up, I really liked you at the end, as you could have noticed from what I said last, I really meant it. Good luck.

Klendalstak: You were very cool and became a great ally and I considered you a great friend in a duergar orderly cowardly kind of way. We never talked much but you always got my respect.

Malzhaalohn: I didnt like you one bit, you would usually be too chicken to do anything witout a full army,and if you failed to assembly one you would log out or some such.

To the minotaur tribunal: I hated you as well, you disputed a direct order several times, that is just stupid and agaisnt the order of the spire. If you dont agree with an order you obey it, then you go look for a superior to discuss the order given. Dont know why you forgot it, I interviewed you and talked about it with you.

To the other tribunals:The spire is about protocol,never forget it. You have to learn to work with the protocol or you will get the boot aka. writting warrants, obeying orders, when to investigate,etc. That is the best advice I can give all of you,learn how everything works and never forget it.

To the outlanders: You were always fun to bother hahahahhaha, I cant believe how many times you guys fell for my nightgaunt trick, I think I got jaeiin, tiriundrum, drahke and some other with it. I couldnt believe how many times it worked. To all of you, plenty of respect for always trying to kill me and trying new things like putting fire to arkham to try to flush me out.

The village in general: I cant believe how wounded sentimentally you all got when I robbed any of you blind. Taking the scales and such when we were in peace only because I robbed one of you.

To Iborenn: When you told me that the village was destroying completely the spire, I definitly chuckled. At my times we destroyed a bunch of ragers all the time, dont know if when I wasnt online the tribunals were getting ripped apart but I never saw it. Were you bluffing or were you honest and the tribunals were getting slaughtered?.

To everyone else: Dont get your panties in a bunch if you get robbed really, grehmunitor comes to mind, I robbed him once and he dedicated the rest of his life to slay tribunals and take the scales and he was an orderly gnome. I can name also ermm,well maibe I cant, the previous leader of the hamsah guild, after I backstabbed him like a good duergar and he dedicated his life getting completely suicidal trying to get me back. Even recruiting the aid of tiriundrum and others( that always boggled me, an outlander working with the leader of a city's guild of thieves).

All in all I hoped to get truss, but I never got it I got fooled by a premium battlefield post. I still had lots of fun but not as much as I could have with truss.

To marmaanth: Why did you stop talking to me?, I really enjoyed talking with you and your aiding me understand better the laws of the spire and my duties but you never really showed up again.

To the immortal that transfered me to the realm of the dead over my name, thanks for not banning me, I swear you will be the only person to know what it meant. I bet one or two people in the whole playerbase could have a clue at its meaning. It gets really amusing to hear people attempt to speak spanish and the most they can acomplish is "hola" "nada""cojones""amigo", its as if they tried to use those words as if they were "####" in english which knowing it you can speak half the languaje.

All in all, thanks to everyone, why is it that only melacarfina replied to my battlefield post? did you all got pissed at me for being a thief or something?.

Destripador Vergudo, Justiciar of Thera.

P.D. Immortals, could you give me an answer on the email I sent you about the justiciar room?

P.D.D. Any anal spell checker will be shot on sight, I dont care enough to spellcheck.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Destripador the Hand of the Unseen... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 31-Jan-05 03:40 AM
Reply You were around for a long time..., Mela (Guest), 02-Feb-05 04:38 AM, #1
     Reply ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Destripador (Guest), 02-Feb-05 10:08 PM #2
          Reply So long..., Klendalstak (Guest), 02-Feb-05 11:38 PM, #3
          Reply RE: ermm,ok,I guess an explanation is in order., Rom (Guest), 03-Feb-05 01:41 AM, #4
          Reply Destripador.., DurNominator, 03-Feb-05 07:21 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Destripador.., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 05:41 PM, #10
          Reply Any "slaughterings" I saw you guys do, Iborenn (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:08 PM, #6
          Reply I'll vouch for this., Alathin (Guest), 04-Feb-05 01:05 AM, #15
               Reply A side note, DurNominator, 04-Feb-05 12:00 PM, #16
          Reply heh, Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 03:59 PM, #7
          Reply Here you go., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:25 PM, #8
          Reply As a side note., Malzh (Guest), 03-Feb-05 04:43 PM, #9
               Reply RE: As a side note., Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:00 PM, #11
          Reply Thanks, Destripador (Guest), 03-Feb-05 06:25 PM, #12
          Reply Last Names..., Grurk Muouk, 03-Feb-05 06:54 PM, #13
          Reply Am I reading this right?, Alarian, 03-Feb-05 08:19 PM, #14
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #34724 Previous topic | Next topic