Subject: "Apologies." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33491
Show all folders

AlaminoreThu 23-Dec-04 02:10 PM
Member since 07th Jul 2003
61 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#33494, "Apologies."

Okay!

Yes, the person above is correct. I was inducted for... actually, about three days. Not a week. It's a long story... but let's just say my boyfriend left me because I was playing this game -and- got inducted into the Heralds. Yeah. Left me. Needless to say, I didn't really have the heart to keep playing any more.

Anyway... I know I was only around for a short time, but I have a few goodbyes, anyway:

Rixljyn: Sorry. I told you I would tell you if I deleted, but I didn't. The situation with my boyfriend escalated into something I... didn't expect. He's not talking to me now, because he found out my character was a Herald and, apparently roleplaying in your spare time when you have nothing else to do is pure evil.

I tell you now I wouldn't have made a very good Herald. Not the Herald you were expecting... I really just wanted to try the weaving thing out again. I didn't do it much with my last character, and had so many creative ideas in my head that I thought it would be cool. That's about the only reason I joined the Heralds, actually. Didn't care much about the rest of it. I was planning to have her be a travelling, weaving transmuter. Something to do after she reached rank 51, I guess, when transmuters (for most people) become exceptionally boring.

Nialona: You're awesome. Keep up being awesome. Sorry I can't be around for whatever event you have planned next...

Khalo: You're funny. Everything you said had me laughing in real life quite a bit.... even though that might not have been your intention.

Womerr: Heh. Sorry to get your hopes up... but... the roleplay aspect was secondary to my ranking aspect... hence why I didn't spend much time in the Inn when I became a Herald... so... nothing really would have come of that roleplay anyway.

Shazirah: Thanks for the feather.

Medryss: Killing my groupmate so he'd leave and we could travel. Nice, very nice. Travelling with you was always a lot of fun... and probably some of the best travels I had.

Sorry if any of these goodbyes were not what you were expecting. I'm kind of a bitter person right now. Waking up to an email telling you that your boyfriend doesn't want to talk to you anymore because, not only were you mudding (which you told him about, and he said he was okay with) but you join *gasp* the Heralds! I don't know what it would have been if I had joined Tribunal... or had an evil character and joined Scion... But I guess it doesn't matter. That aspect of my life is gone and it's time to move on.

Thank you for all the good times, either way. I had fun. It was something to do. Maybe not something constructive, but it was still fun.

- Alaminore

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disruption [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 23-Dec-04 01:36 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disrupt..., Maedar, 04-Jan-05 12:42 AM, #20
Reply RE: (DELETED) [HERALD] Shnuffin the Mistress of Disrupt..., Splntrd, 23-Dec-04 01:50 PM, #1
     Reply Apologies., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 02:10 PM #2
          Reply Whoa whoa whoa, Wilhath, 23-Dec-04 02:29 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Whoa whoa whoa, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 02:44 PM, #4
               Reply Simply because I'm curious..., Splntrd, 23-Dec-04 05:03 PM, #5
                    Reply RE: Simply because I'm curious..., john, 23-Dec-04 05:17 PM, #6
                    Reply RE: Simply because I'm curious..., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 05:32 PM, #8
                    Reply RE: Simply because I'm curious..., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 05:31 PM, #7
                    Reply Heh, Mossi was great. (nt), Splntrd, 23-Dec-04 08:11 PM, #9
                         Reply Thanks! ...nt, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 09:52 PM, #13
                    Reply High Herald duos., Shazirah, 24-Dec-04 08:45 PM, #18
                         Reply Ah, shibby. Thanks. (nt), Splntrd, 24-Dec-04 10:59 PM, #19
          Reply Another Goodbye, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 08:25 PM, #10
          Reply It's not me. nt, Vlad (Guest), 23-Dec-04 08:39 PM, #11
               Reply Ah, okay. Just wondering. nt, Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 09:35 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Apologies., Kads (Guest), 23-Dec-04 10:13 PM, #14
          Reply RE: Apologies., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 10:48 PM, #15
          Reply RE: Apologies., Alaminore, 23-Dec-04 11:12 PM, #16
          Reply RE: Apologies., Medryss (Guest), 24-Dec-04 12:58 AM, #17
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33491 Previous topic | Next topic