Subject: "It was fun for a while..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33229
Show all folders

Sapphire_Eyes (inactive user)Wed 08-Dec-04 02:01 PM
Charter member

So… I got bored. I had so much fun as a tribby and then when I got booted all the fun was gone. I was sad just to throw away a role like that. I tend to make some pretty in depth ones, but if it’s not fun… then it’s not fun.

Tribunal: You guys were great. Of course Veztel was my favorite. I won’t forget my favorite raccoon. I did a lot of dumb stuff with triggers. I couldn’t believe I finally got caught. I also couldn’t believe I made Provincial. Then I just got careless. I misplaced a warrant, sang when in town and then was wanted.

Outlanders: Man Cathoria you must be a trigger whore and prep at that. I couldn’t do anything against you. I guess you were the one Outlander that stuck out in my mind. I really liked the Outlanders, maybe I’ll play the other side of the fence next time.

Scion: Hedda, I really like you character. It was fun when we were younger chasing each other. Then, we became allies. There were a couple other scions I interacted with… sorry I didn’t stick around to develop something more with Amitufic or whatever your name is.

Androkin: You were great. I’ve known you with three different characters. I was really thinking about sticking around and hanging out with you. But it just wasn’t as much fun as being a tribby. No offense.

Imms: Well, I guess I was noticed. Although I have no particular imm to mention. Most of my immteraction was like the executioner telling me something or promoting me.

See you in the fields…

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Zuleikae K'azan the Master Songsmith [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 08-Dec-04 01:44 PM
Reply It was fun for a while..., Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 08-Dec-04 02:01 PM #1
     Reply Bye!, Agantas (Guest), 08-Dec-04 02:18 PM, #2
     Reply Wow... I almost forgot about Minnaus, Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 08-Dec-04 02:56 PM, #4
          Reply Has something changed?, Daurwyn (Guest), 09-Dec-04 06:17 AM, #7
          Reply RE: Has something changed?, Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 09-Dec-04 11:53 AM, #8
          Reply Hey, you backstabbed me..., Minnaus (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:27 PM, #9
               Reply Oh, and also..., Minnaus (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:29 PM, #10
                    Reply Well like I said Zachaury was easy to play..., Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 10-Dec-04 01:15 PM, #11
     Reply Nice char, Klendalstak (Guest), 08-Dec-04 02:53 PM, #3
     Reply I've known klendalstak with three different characters ..., Sapphire_Eyes (Anonymous), 08-Dec-04 02:58 PM, #5
     Reply RE: It was fun for a while..., Hedda (Guest), 09-Dec-04 02:14 AM, #6
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #33229 Previous topic | Next topic