Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26995
Show all folders

Lemath (Guest)Tue 11-May-04 10:34 PM

#27080, "RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith"

Yea, maybe it is lame somehow but still many ways it can be quite possible and this decision wasn't even left up to me, was a policy placed before I got Provost, once which Lemath grew up doing and agreeing with it for so long and actually understanding it, it ain't just gonna change because someone thinks it lame even though I'm sure several do. Anyhow, regardless of past problems good luck with the next and still liked the char.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 07-May-04 04:04 PM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith, Lemath (Guest), 11-May-04 06:03 PM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith, Bredrilin (Guest), 11-May-04 09:13 PM, #2
          Reply RE: (DELETED) [None] Bredrilin the Protector of Faith, Lemath (Guest), 11-May-04 10:34 PM #3
          Reply what's lame about it?, Daurwyn (Guest), 12-May-04 04:22 AM, #4
               Reply RE: what's lame about it?, jaynus- (Guest), 12-May-04 11:34 AM, #5
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26995 Previous topic | Next topic