Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26131
Show all folders

AmarantheMon 12-Apr-04 11:09 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#26238, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Changelings"

I knew you were frusterated by my lack of response in regards to the religion. I knew because I saw you expressing your frusteration with me to others, as well as expressing your disgust for your initial rejection from the Outlanders due to your low wilderness affinity. The former led me to not feel inclined to respond to your prayers, and the latter delayed your induction into the Outlanders, and you almost didn't get in at all.

On the positive side, you did perservere in spite of difficulty and not getting what you wanted right away, which is why you ultimately found a place in the cabal in spite of Andrlos' misgivings. Your preserverence is a good thing, but you need to remember to be a little bit less IC expressive with your OOC frusterations - you're watched a lot more than you think you are.

Also regarding your attempts to follow me; anyone who tries to follow Amaranthe who isn't one of my three spheres is going to get observed extra-long before I approach them. It was during that observation period that you started to get frusterated with my lack of response and saying less-than-reverent things to other people. (Which of course you're perfectly welcome to do, but it's not really tattoo-quality dedication.) And incidentally, if you're going to try to do something a bit abnormal,(such as trying to follow a religion while holding a sphere not included in that religion), use the role command.

Your tenacity was appreciated in the cabal. Just a bit more immersiveness in your character would have gone a long way. Good luck with your next.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Chan... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 09-Apr-04 03:20 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 02:20 PM, #1
     Reply <poke> <yawn>, Therisa (Guest), 10-Apr-04 02:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Pombe (Guest), 10-Apr-04 04:07 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:31 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Pombe (Guest), 10-Apr-04 08:23 PM, #10
     Reply What, no love for me?, Tulvaluthian (Guest), 10-Apr-04 04:41 PM, #4
     Reply RE: What, no love for me?, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:32 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lochzan, 10-Apr-04 04:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:36 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Zauttevre (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:55 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:46 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lemath (Guest), 10-Apr-04 11:40 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:50 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lyristeon, 11-Apr-04 07:34 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 09:36 PM, #15
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lyristeon, 12-Apr-04 07:01 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Amaranthe, 12-Apr-04 11:09 AM #17
     Reply I thought you did well, Baendraa (Guest), 12-Apr-04 05:10 PM, #18
          Reply RE: I thought you did well, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 13-Apr-04 11:45 AM, #19
               Reply sure you weren't sandblended?, Baendraa (Guest), 14-Apr-04 06:24 AM, #20
                    Reply RE: sure you weren't sandblended?, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 14-Apr-04 09:10 AM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26131 Previous topic | Next topic