Subject: "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Changelings" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26131
Show all folders

elBattleCharmed (Guest)Sat 10-Apr-04 02:20 PM

#26167, "RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Changelings"

Well what can I say about this character? It was originally a character to use as an explorer for my next character. But things turned around when I started roleplaying with Amaranthe and certain Outlanders (Malkhar). I was also going to go defense/offense, but when I got stuck with the bobcat and mob died a few times I just said screw it when focused defense again and came out with Sand Lizard, what luck.

Basic Breakdown of Forms.
Hedgehog: Crappy form, but then all first tier forms are crappy.
Wombat: I used this ranking in Aridhol of the footmen LOL (when I wasn't tanking of course)
Bobcat: Hated this form up until my last day of play and i found some respect for it ranking on Caralyndarl.
Sand Lizard: Possibly the best 3rd tier form there is. Strong regen, resistance to fire, decent damage and I even found sand blend useful.
Porcupine: *grins* With preps this is an unstoppable form in my eyes, with the exception of the weakness to staff/spear/pole. I never used preps even though I almost always carried aura/shield. Quills tear the #### out of most enemies. Very much respect.
Mongoose: I was praying for crocodile, but instead got something even better. The porc/mongoose switch during combat is simply outstanding. Mongoose seemed toned down from what I compare my warriors fighting to what I experienced with the mongoose, but props all around. AWESOME FORM!

Role: I had no written role which is most likely what led to my un-induction, but #### happens right? I stayed in role almost the whole time with a few exceptions where I got either depressed OOC or mad IC. I turned my explorer into a naturalist who went from following Amaranthe to being a child of "The Mother". I varisously exploited the emote command on this character with my spheres that I turned into seeds to plant, and roleplay with others. Another thing that could have turned ill with the Ancients was my strong will for knowledge and teaching. I most of the time found myself teaching everyone I came in contact with about Thar-Eris and the Mothers Will, or as Delromsin conceived it. This was a fun char overall, and yes defense/defense can be very deadly with the right forms. But Delromsin wasn't about murder or killing, he was more of an annoyance to his enemies, and a teacher of his beliefs.

Goodbyes:
IMM's
Andrlos: I have to go with you first, Delromsin liked you at first, but when you started treating him like a child, he began to detest you. And blaming Liehah's death on him was really crappy. However, I love you character OOC, wise hardass who likes everything his way.

Lyristeon: "The little Imp" Loved interacting with you, you always seemed to see things my way, and vice versa. I possibly would have pushed my character toward following you, but I have a large natural sense. And when you crapped on my head I couldn't stop laughing.

Amaranthe: I spoke to you around 3 times in tells, but never once at your shrine. You blew me off 3 times when I saw you visible and I was sitting at your Shrine. It was then I realized you weren't going to interact. Though I do like your roleplay

IMM Who played the Huntress: Im curious who you were. I believe you were Amaranthe, but I could be wrong. Email me with the answer if you don't want to display it here.

Shazirah: Thanks for the EXP bonus for my poem, it was interesting roleplaying with you and Arvam.

Vynmylak: Roleplayed with you a bit, I wish I could have talked to you again before I deleted though.

Phaelim: Wish I found your shrine and RPed with you. You seem to be an interesting god.

Outlanders:
Malkhar: The first Outlander I talked too, you were hell of an awesome traveling/hunting partner. Well done.

Therisa: Delromsin loved you when he saw you. It was something I liked to have IC, and I really liked your roleplay. Well done on Harbringer.

Alynana: You Malkhar believed in me and it was because of you two with Lyristeon and an unseen god who brought me into the Refuge.

Vonyx: No, I didn't give you the gift for a reason, Delromsin was always giving away stuff like that ALL the time. When I have you that I was running with 1500hp.

Zadatak/Ehlrimson Well done, I tried to give everyone equal attention.

Scions

Jyslin: Loved traveling with you until I heard about your Druk-Trar and what they did. (Yes ive been in scion a bunch of times. I knew what they did, but Delromsin didn't). Very competant.

Inelour: Thanks for the crown but by the end I started hating you.

Drokk: Tough ass mofo

Ragers

Krodren: Killing me out of form when I tried to talk to you was ####ty, but then again I would have done it had our places been reversed. Well done.

Jinroh: Incredly roleplay. Your knowledge on the whole magic thing is perfect, especially bringing things back ALL the way to the Forsaken One. Knowing that magic isn't stolen, but a gift to mortals, yet believing it was something that should be returned. Awesome RP.

Janakt: We had a few very close battles, and some not so close. Crappy. I would have killed you in our last bout if I didn't run out of mana.

Tribunal

Odrirg: How stupid and weak can one be? Sorry Delromsin hated you and I hated you IC and OOC. Your beliefs seem mingled.

Daemar: I had respect for you up until you started threatening me and trying to get me to raid. That is just one thing that Kara Chal would not do. And you were the hand.

Lochzan: Yes I know things would have been different had you had Supps, but you lasted longer then I thought you would have. Well done.

Sostun: You were a nusance when you got your shields. But that was about it. You were of little threat to me.

Gjelke: I believe you killed me once... Or perhaps I don't believe you did. I can't remember. Well done.

Grurk: Wasn't mortal long enough to fight you much.

Empire

Yanacek: First Imperials I interacted with and I just survived the overpoweredness of Emetic Poison. I ended up with -1000 movement and -700 mana oh and 300hp. You have a FINE ass set. Hope to see something good from you in the future.

Drudental: Always threatening me, yet nothing came of it.

Nynncynno: I believe our interaction got me booted from the Refuge.

Zauttevre: Imperial Healer, hard to raid against.

Talabrina: Good RP, and another Imperial Healer.

Grottimgesg: Damn I almost had you but then tactics tear Mongoose apart.

Dryzzel: See above, well done in chasing me off.

Gulthruck: We fought 3 times, twice I chased you off, once you killed me. Good job on the kill. I was totally farkarooed.

Well this was a change in shifter luck, from Temden Cobra/Jag to Xyleel Rattlesnake/Panther, and now Delromsin Sand Lizard/Porcupine/Mongoose. Well, its time to start another though I have little time to spent with the game now. Real life has started. EWWWW

Signing out... BattleCharmed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of Chan... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 09-Apr-04 03:20 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 02:20 PM #1
     Reply <poke> <yawn>, Therisa (Guest), 10-Apr-04 02:48 PM, #2
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Pombe (Guest), 10-Apr-04 04:07 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:31 PM, #6
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Pombe (Guest), 10-Apr-04 08:23 PM, #10
     Reply What, no love for me?, Tulvaluthian (Guest), 10-Apr-04 04:41 PM, #4
     Reply RE: What, no love for me?, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:32 PM, #7
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lochzan, 10-Apr-04 04:43 PM, #5
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:36 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Zauttevre (Guest), 10-Apr-04 05:55 PM, #9
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:46 AM, #12
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lemath (Guest), 10-Apr-04 11:40 PM, #11
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 10:50 AM, #13
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lyristeon, 11-Apr-04 07:34 PM, #14
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., elBattleCharmed (Guest), 11-Apr-04 09:36 PM, #15
          Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Lyristeon, 12-Apr-04 07:01 AM, #16
     Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Delromsin the Grand Master of ..., Amaranthe, 12-Apr-04 11:09 AM, #17
     Reply I thought you did well, Baendraa (Guest), 12-Apr-04 05:10 PM, #18
          Reply RE: I thought you did well, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 13-Apr-04 11:45 AM, #19
               Reply sure you weren't sandblended?, Baendraa (Guest), 14-Apr-04 06:24 AM, #20
                    Reply RE: sure you weren't sandblended?, elBattleCharmed (Guest), 14-Apr-04 09:10 AM, #21
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #26131 Previous topic | Next topic