Subject: "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21430
Show all folders

OcelevanFri 26-Sep-03 12:36 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2003
2 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21452, "RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Blackclaw"

When I saw that you were Spymaster of Blackclaw, it kinda took me by suprise. For one, I had jus given Diegrcso about 300 gold, and had no idea you wanted the position too. Anyway, after that I tried to make friends with you, but I guess you didn't trust me because I supported an Imperial. As for being the front man for Empire? Ha! Hardly... Astilamos even ordered me dead at one point. But then again, so did maran, and nexus, and most tribunals. But I wasn't as scheming as you and everyone else thinks I was, honest!

--SIG
Two wrong don't make a right, but three rights make a left

"I hate a liar more than I hate a thief/ a thief is only after my salary/ a liar is after my reality
-50 Cent

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of Black... [View all] , Death_Angel, Thu 25-Sep-03 02:32 AM
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Rahnac (Guest), 26-Sep-03 12:18 AM, #3
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Ocelevan, 26-Sep-03 12:36 AM #4
Reply hehe., ATK, 26-Sep-03 03:06 AM, #5
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Jaedren (Guest), 26-Sep-03 08:33 PM, #6
Reply Now who will I bake for?, Lariya (Guest), 27-Sep-03 01:42 AM, #7
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Jirash (Guest), 27-Sep-03 05:56 AM, #8
Reply Bye-bye Paw kitty!, Alaminore, 27-Sep-03 10:51 PM, #9
Reply RE: (AUTO) Rahnac the Paw of the Unseen, Spymaster of B..., Rogardian, 25-Sep-03 08:27 AM, #2
Reply Paw !!, Gwy (Guest), 25-Sep-03 05:03 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #21430 Previous topic | Next topic