Subject: "(Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Justicia..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17170
Show all folders

Jesrelres (Guest)Sun 27-Apr-03 04:24 PM

#17170, "(Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Justicia..."

Where to begin: I suppose an explanation, real life type, then on to the accolades and bravos I wish to share.

This deletion, in many ways, is a surprise to me, as to everyone else. I had begun playing less the past two weeks, due to working seven days a week (the busy shipping season) and felt the crunch of time, however, everything changed come friday of this week, as I discovered I would be starting graduate school three months early. This meant, then, that I had hardly any money saved, and so am doing all I can to save for that first period before my assistantship starts, which means such fun things as no caller id, cable tv, or sadly a cable modem. I own no other type of modem (than the net card) and so much say farewell for a little over a month. Given all this, my only true option is to delete, and try and not look back over the 400 hours I spent.

Now to the character. Jesrelres was my second back after a long drought (over a year). My first, Celaranin , was a lot of fun but ended up bringing about a desire for my true love--the law cabals. I began Jes quickly, after I lost contact with the character of Celaranin over a long christmas break. Jesrelres was meant to be, in some senses, reminiscent of Justin, kindly orderly chap. I had grand plans for him, some accomplished, some not. I wanted to be a leader, justicair, and some type of beacon for order. I pondered immorting with Jes, but that is a discussion for another day. I had other plans, including a desire to create some lyceum works, and hold some lectures to help "spread" order, with some type of higher "power" focused on building and the inherent beauty/goodness of it all. This all was the theory. The practical reality of Jes was a bit different.

The beginning of my life went well, inducted later than I wanted, but that was Farnsworth's gig. I'd like to give a mention to "Dalistin" shaman Mag. of HM, who was my "best friend" in this period. I quickly ended up, I think, often the lone tribunal. Futaleufu, a good person, just couldn't play enough. Eventually I became leader, had a chance to partially favor the lightwalkers and be a goodly chap, but had problems due to that damn sylvan war. I, the player, was glad to have some people to fight, but Jes couldn't understand the whole war. It was during this war that the Spire started inducting like wild, and we found some really good people, such as Jamain. We won, killing far more warders than I'd have liked, but I suppose if you have to fight, do it all the way. This led to Justicair, and all of which went well, till my sudden time crunch. That about sums up my life, for you brave few still reading.

I can't say I'm a great player/killer. I did what I could, and think I did a decent job as leader, at the least. Not more I can say, really--shouldn't have too much of an ego maybe.

So on to the mentions for those I can remember. As a preface, let me warn I have a poor memory, and if you wish a response to something, I will do as I can--I will occasionally use a computer from a friends to peruse/write {and feed any fixes I may have}.

Tribunal:

Imms: Good people, not much I can say, we only interacted briefly.

Jamain: My leader/best buddy type. You were a good aide, no matter what I needed, you were my go to man. You were a better leader than I, much more neutral/just than my own leanings.

Orein: I didn't care for you too much. I used your services, they were good, but for whatever reason, we just didn't click well.

Synterak: Good man, I wish you had played more. You were more a novice than Jamain, but I had a view of more Provincials, equating more potential leaders, js/vs etc.

Cole: I liked you, a lot. Good rp, good work all around. Good man basically.

Futaleufu: You were a good person, young in many ways, but I truly believe you tried.

In General, most magistrates I liked. I thought many of you were young, but you were dedicated, and that has been more important to me, since my very first character. I really wish I could recall more names with something--just no memory I suppose.

Warlock:

Jhard: You were there for me, a contemporary who shared similar enemies, not by choice. We had a good friendship, and good teasing/story telling.

Fortress:

Khalazid: I liked you, and how you ran things--you just struck me as a good guy, who I would have hung out with more, if I'd been a bit freer.

Herald:

Airael: I knew you really well as Celaranin, and that was hard for me at first with Jes, not going to be too buddy like. You're a really dedicated person, and I totally respect you for it.

Lynnette: You also did a lot for the Inn, something nice about knowing two high herald types are out there to rp.

Sylvan:

Griimbling: I didn't care for you, my attempts to speak with you were typically just ignored. I sorta figured you for baron wannabe.

Starkad: Shamans are tough, sylvan shaman especially. We didn't speak all that much, but I definetly knew to keep an eye out for you.

Iell: Well...you were annoying too--you did up and vanish, which was a shame .

Dacheal: Good guy, though I didn't know you too well.

Selenquey/Mhreia: The ones I could talk sensibly with. I was so glad to have people agree with me on that whole stupid war thing.

Ragers:

I really didn't speak to many of you, outside Sabiene who I could have liked. Just a group that I tried to stay away from.

Others:

The rest, well I hardly knew your cabals at all. Scion's spoke to me some, but just wasn't for me to get involved with.

A special mention to Dwibbledorf, just for trying hard and dying alot. Keep up the work, its how you get things done

Well, in conclusion, I've said a lot. I leave feeling I wish I had done more, I truly planed to age die with this one. But that's the way of things. I hope everything goes well, especially for my magistrates . Goodbye everyone, keep up the great game, and I hope to see you all in 6 weeks from a new state and new wonderful back in college outlook.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Justicia... [View all] , Jesrelres (Guest), Sun 27-Apr-03 04:24 PM
Reply ARGH!, Airael (Guest), 04-May-03 09:32 PM, #17
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Fahnrore, 03-May-03 06:37 PM, #16
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Deaugaulth (Guest), 03-May-03 03:56 PM, #15
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Synterak (Guest), 02-May-03 03:27 PM, #14
Reply JESRELRES!!, Dalistin (Guest), 30-Apr-03 09:47 AM, #13
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Dacheal (Guest), 29-Apr-03 08:02 AM, #12
Reply Appreciated the Character, Alarin (Guest), 28-Apr-03 04:27 PM, #11
Reply Thanks for all, Tardern (Guest), 28-Apr-03 03:25 PM, #10
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Sabiene, 28-Apr-03 02:17 PM, #9
Reply So long!, Lruthlor (Guest), 28-Apr-03 11:35 AM, #8
Reply Farewell, Uelveyye, 28-Apr-03 11:34 AM, #7
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Noldruk, 28-Apr-03 11:08 AM, #6
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Thornarcrull (Guest), 28-Apr-03 12:04 AM, #5
Reply You'll be missed., Cole (Guest), 27-Apr-03 11:11 PM, #4
Reply *sigh*, Nycoe (Guest), 27-Apr-03 09:05 PM, #3
Reply Great interaction, Eluna (Guest), 27-Apr-03 06:19 PM, #2
Reply RE: (Del) Jesrelres the High Wizard of the Arcane, Just..., Thaya (Guest), 27-Apr-03 04:33 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #17170 Previous topic | Next topic