Subject: "RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16044
Show all folders

Jorathas (Guest)Mon 03-Mar-03 10:30 PM

#16051, "RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster"

Welp, I finally ran out of preps, and just didn't feel like going to get more. Decided to roll a warrior after playing my last Paladin, because god I sucked at pk'in with him. I took greeting the Avalanche because it had worked well against my last char, and I got real tired of not being able to seal kills with my paladin. Greeting is a damn sick legacy, and I bash my fair share of people to death. The best was when I was able to get some voker shields and efectivly bash a voker , I love that beyond words. Vanguards desire was my second legacy, Which I found generaly usefull utility legacy. I despise gathering preps, but god is sure is sweet to be a hasted shielded stone-skined enlarged and spider handed bash machine with -140 svs; until you get romped by a nearly naked shaman who lands EVERY sup on you the first shot. Shamans were my biggest problem with this char, I think I'll roll one. Over all I just couldn't really get into this char, and it showed massively on the RP side, another big factor in his deletion.

On to the short list of goodbyes
Fort
Yaofhil: Your a damn good captain and I got to see a diffrent side of you with Jorathas than I did with Abthalok. You are so much fun to be around, and also lead real well which is hard to balance the two but you do it so well. We only got to smack some heads together once, but we killed a few dragons here and there.

Coraelm: I swear you know so much about being a lightwalker sometimes it pisses me off, you always made me see things in new ways

Sylindri: We beat alot of ass together, shame you stoped showing up the past week or two, we could kill damn near anything with the prophet.

Torellios, Vahlron, Ishy, Darante, Kay, shelica, Ul, and I'm sure I'll forget a few, so feel free to yell, we had some good times. And sorry for killing you that one time fatso.

Other people...

Gre- we dueled once, and I thought I would do well; I was wrong. I was hasted shielded spider handed stone skined, and I ate 3 mangles in one round to a guy wearing 2 ax's.. then the weapon breaker came and I fled. 3 freaking rounds you romped me, I wanted a rematch before I deleted but you were busy as hell so I had to live with never know..

Gorgrim- I thought for sure dragon bone weapons were unbreakable, and I thought for sure you would destroy every single piece of my gear that was magical, which was like 95% of it. Kudos to a real honorable guy

Empire Gang- Somehow, I doubt you guys will ever pull it off.
Narissa- I hate you

Nexans- I wanted to jump you guys everychance I could,but bit my tounge instead.

fuckbeans this is getting long

Bye

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 03-Mar-03 10:02 PM
Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Tavish (Guest), 06-Mar-03 06:35 PM, #11
Reply At first, Narissa (Guest), 04-Mar-03 07:09 AM, #10
Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Darian (Guest), 04-Mar-03 03:04 AM, #9
Reply Damn, I really liked you., Yaofhil, 04-Mar-03 12:33 AM, #7
Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Abigail, 03-Mar-03 11:09 PM, #5
Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Abigail, 03-Mar-03 11:08 PM, #4
Reply argg the most annoying of the marans, j/k :-), Nurwon, 03-Mar-03 10:32 PM, #2
Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Jorathas (Guest), 03-Mar-03 10:30 PM #1
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Sheilica (Guest), 03-Mar-03 10:49 PM, #3
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Jorathas (Guest), 04-Mar-03 12:28 AM, #6
     Reply RE: (DEL) Jorathas the Weaponsmaster, Ishyrmir, 04-Mar-03 02:00 AM, #8
     Reply Well well well..., Aenail (Guest), 06-Mar-03 10:09 PM, #12
          Reply RE: Well well well..., Jorathas (Guest), 07-Mar-03 03:45 PM, #13
               Reply one thing I fergot.., Jorathas (Guest), 07-Mar-03 03:46 PM, #14
                    Reply RE: one thing I fergot.., Aenail (Guest), 07-Mar-03 04:17 PM, #15
                         Reply same stuff happens to all my chars...but not as much wi..., Quid (Guest), 07-Mar-03 09:04 PM, #16
                         Reply RE: one thing I fergot.., Jorathas (Guest), 07-Mar-03 11:44 PM, #17
                         Reply Read this one, other is broken.., Jorathas (Guest), 07-Mar-03 11:47 PM, #18
                              Reply Precisely, Aenail (Guest), 07-Mar-03 11:54 PM, #19
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #16044 Previous topic | Next topic