Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134971
Show all folders

Breeng (Anonymous)Mon 27-Aug-18 10:31 AM
Charter member
#134973, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris"

So for my foray back into CF for a bit, this was fun. Breeng had an interesting role that I wish I had gotten to play out further and had all sorts of possibilities for diverging stories. Unfortunately, that was not to be the case. I just recently got a pretty large raise and some things heaped on me in my review to accomplish in the next year which has caused me to have to spend more of my time on that rather than playing on CF.

I really enjoyed most of the people I played with and in my admittedly short hours, I do not think I had one person who I really felt badly about.

Shout outs to Gob, Japhire, Ischer, and Drissa as people who actually seemed to be interested in what the character concept was. Also, Esfig for being the one enemy I knew I was going to really have to deal with at some point every time I logged in for a while.

Shout out to the IMMs as well, thank you for the RC win. First one for me.

Last, Ergush. Thanks for the way you allowed me to win Nightreaver. I've always been a step away from being in one of those one on one battles for it and it was fun to be able to win that one.

Bedouin savage is interesting. I learned a lot about it but I am still way too much of a safe player to be able to play it the way it was meant to. Also, trying to keep protections up like aura was hard to do with so many other hero rangers running around with it. Maybe it'd have made me more daring... but probably not.

I'll try to come back in some way, shape, or form somehow in the future.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Mon 27-Aug-18 09:16 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wil..., Breeng (Anonymous), 27-Aug-18 10:31 AM #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wil..., Ergush, 28-Aug-18 09:41 AM, #2
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wil..., Ischer (Anonymous), 28-Aug-18 06:01 PM, #3
     Reply Breeng was cool, Mcbeth, 30-Aug-18 04:53 PM, #4
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #134971 Previous topic | Next topic