Go back to previous topic
Forum Name The Battlefield
Topic subject(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=4&topic_id=134971
134971, (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Death_Angel on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Mon Aug 27 09:15:41 2018

At 4 o'clock PM, Day of the Great Gods, 26th of the Month of the Ancient Darkness
on the Theran calendar Breeng perished, never to return.
Race:fire
Class:ranger
Level:51
Alignment:Evil
Ethos:Chaotic
Cabal:OUTLANDER, the Outlanders of Thar-Eris
Hours:112
134973, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Breeng on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So for my foray back into CF for a bit, this was fun. Breeng had an interesting role that I wish I had gotten to play out further and had all sorts of possibilities for diverging stories. Unfortunately, that was not to be the case. I just recently got a pretty large raise and some things heaped on me in my review to accomplish in the next year which has caused me to have to spend more of my time on that rather than playing on CF.

I really enjoyed most of the people I played with and in my admittedly short hours, I do not think I had one person who I really felt badly about.

Shout outs to Gob, Japhire, Ischer, and Drissa as people who actually seemed to be interested in what the character concept was. Also, Esfig for being the one enemy I knew I was going to really have to deal with at some point every time I logged in for a while.

Shout out to the IMMs as well, thank you for the RC win. First one for me.

Last, Ergush. Thanks for the way you allowed me to win Nightreaver. I've always been a step away from being in one of those one on one battles for it and it was fun to be able to win that one.

Bedouin savage is interesting. I learned a lot about it but I am still way too much of a safe player to be able to play it the way it was meant to. Also, trying to keep protections up like aura was hard to do with so many other hero rangers running around with it. Maybe it'd have made me more daring... but probably not.

I'll try to come back in some way, shape, or form somehow in the future.
134977, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Darn it! Another good one down. I enjoyed Breeng as a character and am happy that you liked the way it was handled.

Good luck IRL and hopefully you find some time to come on back!
134981, RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Breeng the Dweller of the Wilds, Nightreaver of Thar-Eris
Posted by Ischer on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I cannot say much about Reavers since I am active, but I will say I meant everything I said in character.

Out of character I loved Breeng. I am very sorry to see this but I understand that life takes precedent.

I wanted to explore your background and story more. I will have to read your role when it is posted.

Good luck with your next if there is one. I hope there is one.

Top notch for my perspective.

Ischer
135022, Breeng was cool
Posted by Mcbeth on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hope your PBF shows up!