Subject: "RE: Agree to disagree." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129064
Show all folders

TJHuronMon 05-Sep-16 08:27 AM
Member since 28th Nov 2007
1132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#129070, "RE: Agree to disagree."

Gwildaththea tried to convince me to declare war on Scarab. My initial reaction was no, there isn't anything really inherently magical about them and they've given me no reason to. She did a good job furthering her argument by pointing out their ties to the nightwalkers and the fact they have a lich cabal guardian and some other things. Good enough that I nearly changed my mind.

I went so far as to have a chat with Jormyr about it and he brought me back to my original stance. While I don't recall the whole conversation what I took away, and what reaffirmed my original opinion, was that Scarab is not focused on magic. The powers they have, while dark and sinister are cabal powers granted to them by Scar, which makes them more closely related to priest powers. Also, their purpose or mission has nothing to do with magic, either. So after that talk I decided not to pursue the matter.

I was surprised to learn it was such a big deal to you. You never approached me about it.

I really liked Aukhil. You had great RP from what I saw. I will admit that after my first interaction with you (and the fruit title) I wondered if you were Jerry returned to the game. You had a real similar vibe to him at times. That isn't meant as an insult from me because I got along great with Jerry characters for the most part. I played tons of hours in battle with him over several characters and got really good at picking him out. Strangely enough, you ended in the same place as a lot of his battle characters.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [None] Aukhil the Oathbreaker, Hunted by ... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sun 04-Sep-16 05:32 PM
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [None] Aukhil the Oathbreaker, Hunted..., Jormyr, 04-Sep-16 07:04 PM, #1
     Reply Agree to disagree., Aukhil (Anonymous), 04-Sep-16 07:59 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Agree to disagree., Umiron, 04-Sep-16 09:16 PM, #3
          Reply RE: Agree to disagree., Jormyr, 05-Sep-16 02:22 AM, #4
          Reply RE: Agree to disagree., Kstatida, 05-Sep-16 04:31 AM, #5
          Reply RE: Agree to disagree., TJHuron, 05-Sep-16 08:27 AM #6
          Reply RE: Agree to disagree., Jeede.,. (Anonymous), 05-Sep-16 09:11 AM, #7
          Reply you, Beront (Anonymous), 05-Sep-16 07:15 PM, #8
          Reply correct me if I am wrong but:, Sarien, 08-Sep-16 01:02 PM, #9
               Reply I assume that's a reply to me., Jormyr, 08-Sep-16 02:12 PM, #10
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #129064 Previous topic | Next topic