Subject: "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess of the Primeval Dream" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126183
Show all folders

Bethanny (Anonymous)Thu 12-Nov-15 02:23 PM
Charter member
#126280, "RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess of the Primeval Dream"

By and large, the reason I come back to this game is mainly for interactions. There are others with tournaments, rl prizes, etc et al, but there are too many memories, of too much in this game since I started playing it in what.. 1996 or 7? Since 2002 I have spent more time not playing this game than I do playing, but it always brought me back, wanting to make a char to mess with people, wanting to see how things are etc et al. This time I was gone 2 months, last time I was gone 2 years. Heh, and still came back.

I did not make this char as a killer, didnt care about killing (save you gaspare your too strong ) and despite complaints, I rarely hunted until close to the end. The purpose of this char was to make people say 'wtf?'. Mainly expressive through the poems and some interactions it was to create moments of extreme sadness, to try to make someone cry in rl through the effects of my char and her doll, her schizophrenia, and repulse characters with her poems. Dreams was the only one that had that affect unfortunately, but from a few people I spoke with, finally did it.
I spoke with most people in the game, only alot.. alot harder with people that hid, sry tummel and some rangers non caballed, and other thieves/assassins, but I did mention I did not hunt much. Most often I sat in one room for hours talking to everyone, or rehearsing and talking to a few people. I counterraided, raided, and then kept on talking .

There are people that are stand out chars I want to mention and why, and will go down to the list to the bottom of the barrel of cf, and why I call them that.

Gaspare - Alot of depth to your character and amazing to interact with man. You were number 1 top notch my favorite person to speak with on this game with this char. It was also just a wee bit awkward how much this char had in common with a lich, from what I saw though, our biggest difference is you wanted your wife inside you, and I wanted my daughter outside me, otherwise.. we were both drunk twisted poets whose' closest person to them was dead. .
I wont go into details of our interactions because that was something truly shared between us, but there was one specific one in game that was likely hard to understand. I had already done everything I wanted to do with this char, save for killing you, but I was ok with that one because overall, I really liked your char. But you yourself, because of everything, I wanted to give you a gift from me to you personally. That day in raltevio's shrine I asked a ritual be performed on behalf of my daughter. My char was a schizo I designed her that way, it wasnt a spirit it was just a voice in her head and purely insanity, so that was the one thing that could not change. But.. over everything else I gave you complete control over my chars fate. If you said I needed to die for her to be released, my char would have been gone at that moment. If you said I would need to taint myself with evil and become undead, I would have taken the bloodoath right then.. I literally gave you complete control... and all for her daughter. In the end nothing changed with my char so there was nothing new, but I had wanted truly to give you something that you would remember with this char, and I hope that gave you a good experience in cf from it. Great character, great killer.
p.s. I dont throw diseases at you

Raltevio - no this char wasnt a follower of yours. Largely with how my char was, she clung to people she managed to have an attachment to, if and only if those people cared for her doll (gaspare, elothoril, mahiva, and later in life selionar). Much like dps is in rl (tanzer unfortunatelly called it right that my char was a masochist) my char would hover around the place where gaspare would go, which happened to be your shrine, knowing a part of her would be tortured by it, and fearing the wrath of the god of the shrine itself (her unworthy of anything complex she had).
The reason I do not do much with imms is by and large, most of my interactions with them are bad/nonexistant. Bear in mind after the incident I spoke to an imm in rotd (comment in my role, basically saying I can be an asshole too). A bug on eastern road I prayed about, an imm handled, but it made me and mahiva oddly when he purged the room lose our wilderness time to no longer be at home. It affects me less than a woof elf, but I prayed, no answer. I wrote a note, no answer. The imm that spoke to me in rotd said he would look into the situation where the revenants were called on me with no scarab leadership online, but all I can tell is he ignored it, certainly never got back to me on anything. At most times if you pray about a problem, or an imm says they will do something, to me its just a thing where I already have faith it will not happen. I tend to leave the imms alone because of this, I have negative feelings towards them, and I swear to god if I have one more imm tell me that a person lying repeatedly, whining, going literally ooc with their tells is not something to put on ignore is the last time I keep it in game, and not on every forum I can find.
Eh. So yeah I tend to leave the imms alone, but you were different. I actually wanted to interact with you because you were that awesome. You already knew beforehand likely that I have situations from the past with specific imms and you still held out a branch for me, that was cool, and I would like to say I ran with it a bit. Again, because of the things I saw from you, at the wedding, how much effort you put into actually interacting with chars, that bit at the shrine with gaspare was also for you. I had written you specifically of it in game so you would understand. I could have chosen anywhere for the ritual, reason I did it in your shrine, is I wanted you to see it all, every emote and action from both chars so you knew everything that went on. I wanted... the interactions from you and your follower from it to be something worth having seen. It was the only real way I could say thank you, do something for gaspare for being that wonderful, and you also. That day the who and where was settled just because of you two. Thank you for the story. Thank you for the interaction, and i'm glad you liked the character.

Elothoril - bad elf deleting on me. Thats a bad elf. You were the first non gaspare that showed much interest in amanda, my scizophrenic aspect of my daughter that I used to doll with to interact with her physically. hehehe. I really liked having you around because with you at the tree, I had someone I could mess with rp wise a bit that would likely eat it up and spit some back out at me. It was very much like you loved it, where most of the rest of the people in the tree just had shallow chars and were only for pvp with little interaction.. being able to interact with you and having you back helped give my char a little more depth, and fun to my experience. You mentioned your char was a throwaway char, but I really hope that at least with that char, I helped give you a bit of fun with your experience and it gave you something memorable. Keep getting swallowed into peoples' rp, we love people like you, with big pink floating hearts (with or without daggers in them).

Umm. Golthazar - We did not interact much until the latter part of my characters life, and I am really sorry about that considering what I got from you after I started doing so. Truth, always saw you running around gathering preps and fighing and were always active, and I spoke to others. When you were there it was likely going to be a counterraid happening soon with you, or you and nexus against us (or just me) and even then, it was a situation of typing where alot, so I had a little time to prep some. Otherwise you hurt.. bad x.x. I was going to delete that login where I had fought you, already planned it already, but with that fight I wanted to show you that I can do some stuff, just choose not to hunt (seemed like you had the anti tragedy edge, so could only pump out damage though). I was laughing so bad when I was taken by the guards, could only say bah just one more freakin song man! bah! oh well, good job with that one man. You also deserve mention that when you knew I was ending things, you stood there as an enemy, and rp'd your way for me to stay. From enemy to enemy it always means much more to me for some reason. Thank you for that, but I had already reached the end of my char with things I wanted to do, was out of ideas, and was tired of the same old stuff . We did not interact as much as I wanted, but I hope you liked the poems, the little bit we did have, and can understand why I had to wait to make things right from what had happened of the tree that day. OOC I cant take the #### that was done, but I still had to wait for the ic part to be able to take a better road for how things should be in my eyes.

Terxaxous - would you believe I did it a few times on purpose too? My char had five flaws, I did not want her as smart or wise as other humans, because of her background, and she was known for being innatentive. As one of the few non nexans I did group with that was against things she used, I had to have a person to make her innatentiveness stand out. A few of them, like the one I moved a few rooms away with at the island, really WAS an accident. I tried to show her innatentiveness and nievity with tummel a few times too, giving him a few gifts, or trying to, and things I knew were magical (my char didnt though) and breaking her heart that her gifts couldnt be accepted, all in fun . Still giving one or two for giving to tahren just because he played his part of the villager . Yuo have a strong char, I love your lisp and that you really try to speak with one and its the first I have ever seen on cf. What I was hoping for is to get you to be a bit more mean to my char, so I could give you bad guilt trips, more of them and keep hoping you would forgive her. As a person she adored you though and loved being with you. I may have overdone some things but really, I just loved your char and your lisp and liked bein around ya for it.
p.s. sorry about accidentally killing you at the empirial palace / centurions.

Selionar - I really felt you were given the shaft by your cabal a few times and I felt really bad, but also I really liked your attitude about it, that you were still trying and truckin, and really for a polearm path, REALLY put a hurtin on my rear end holy crap. Tried once to fight you with shield / aura / stoneskin / protection and that was the only time I could manage to stay... a little while. OW. But I wanted to start speaking with this guy, so the day my daughter wrote the poem, i used her wanting your opinion as a means to start speaking to you some. I did not interact with you as much as the others and I am sorry for that, but you I also saw much less, and was harder to remember previous interactions with because of that, and struggled a bit. I take alot of pills each day. Sometimes I'm not the best at remembering everything eh . Still, you came across to me as a real paladin of the code, a person that was a real ass-kicker if he needed to be, and a person that when things were kinda shady with some others, you were still top notch in what you did. I was actually glad that I got to interact with you the times we had. I am personally impressed with your char, keep it up man.

Umm.. Jonsen - stop calling a female char played by a man beautiful. Its creepy . You probably didn't know though but still. She hated being called it because she hated her beauty, hence the comments she wished she were ugly and fat sometimes, though she hated the thought of that too, and being old, and looking old (and just about everything). I hope you got a kick out of all that. You were one of those people that hid alot, so i had to use keepreply and miss all the others, but i kept you on reply more than most of the people even if i had nothing to say at the time. Did I make you cry at all, especally with the one moment I was trying to make a pity party for my doll never having had a life of her own -really hopes so, was trying to-. I really tried my ass off with alot of people to affect them emotioanlly IC, and that was one of those times i am sure I could have made a rock cry with it. You seemed more shallow rp wise, just much more of a person lookin for pvp, but it really seemed you enjoyed these moments, and I loved just.. even if nothing else, keeping you on keepreply just because I knew speaking to you would be worth it when I did. Glad you are back in the village, and glad your part of the game.

Tummel - Dis tummel. I loved hearing it so much I had to steal it (I did mention alot my char was a dirty little thief, I stole croaks from voszoad, alot of rum, words other people used, items from gaspare (forgot to mention I stole the hoops gaspare, that was my bad sorry). IC wise it was something I tried to use to make her fit in more, hopefully get some attention from people because of it and interactions but never once panned out, except from you a little bit. I loved hearing from you. We did not interact as much as some. Hiding.. both of us hiding but it goes down to the point that, there was 1 person.. and only 1 in the shadows of everyone in near hero range, that was not an enemy. You were a comfort to her that she was afraid of (lithodora and i interacted much less).. but my char was desperately afraid you thieves would steal her doll. That fear was something that I could not easily get passed when it came to interaction with thieves, and I did have to make sure that showed since amanda was most of her world. Things did not progress much more than that with you, but you stood out to me for specific reasons, and secific interactions. Good job with getting drillmaster. Level up dang you, and keep truckin man.

Litho - boo. I attacked all five nexans / others lvling in the basillica, then you come and kill the last one remaining before I could. Poor olachmet eh, I really did not know you were there, but he blamed me for it bad. Killstealer lol. Is fine though. Again as with tummel my char was afraid of thieves deathy, because she was afraid of having her doll stolen (wine was secondary to the doll but i was afraid of the wine stolen too) and you just happened to be a thief. I want to say this here though, you have a great presence for the maran and when gaspare is running around, that is a hard thing for a thief to deal with that can be seen. You still were on the hunt, still had a good presence, still went balls out from what I saw you of, and it just made me say that guy is a damn good captain. Thank you for being my eyes sometimes when i asked, and even though I could not interact with you much, I got to see alot. Your doing good man, and I wanted to say good job with it, and thank you for helping Zang I spoke to him alot also even as azuretouched, because he was.. umm.. lost... and could have done with some speaking with.

Kolo - Thank you for forgiving my character, but I had made a deal with adira and had to keep my word on it. A lich is sick to fight, especially as a shaman without a very, very specific path.. all you have left is holy word, and using it will see you dying quickly (leaves a shaman without a shield, correct?). I felt so bad for you man but you took it and kept giving anyway. I did not know what I could do for you, at all. With you I wanted to speak some but I was afraid to, because my heart was going out for you ic and my char was not the same as I was, in the end I did not speak to you very much beyond hello kolo. Im truly sorry because of it, and I wish now just once after seeing your deletion, that I had just spoke anyway, found out what I could have done to aid you if there was any means. You had a great presence, you tried your ass off, and you did not just say #### it I wont even try anymore. You tried every time and I bled for it. If there is anything I can do for you man, ask on my death thread, and will try to speak.

umm. An apology to people in the inn of the eternal star - my char was afraid of crowds and crowded places, as mentioned in her first poem she was born and raised to be a child prostitue it comes a time where she cannot be somewhere because of paranoia. Gaspare had known the details but being there was a thing she couldnt be (she made exception, had to because of the wedding) but beyond that I had little interaction with any of you. I really.. really wanted to know your char well high herald elf arcane whose name I cant remember (now i feel like crap for it) daph something. I know gaspare spoke to you of a certain subject because he accidentally sent me a reply meant for you, that certain subject made me fear you and fear what you planned. Hehe. Heralds are typically people more in depth for roleplay than most people are even ready for, so I try to interact with them alot (like kowelu back in the day, and listening to her stories etc) but due to circumstances, I did not this time around, and I want to apologize to you guys because of it. I usually love my interactions with you all, but maybe next time.

Olachmhet - will still put you here. That.. was one of the oddest and most unique descriptions I have seen, but it created a mental image well enough that I said to myself, that person deserves at least to be recognized in a poem I write as something my char should be afraid of, and that alone.. that desc is why I added you in that one poem. I thought it was awesome. We spoke once philosophically when you were younger, but as you levelled up some looked like you were getting a bit angry. When you died in the basillica to the thief, it really showed then too your frustrations. I am sorry things got like that, and no I really did not call in the maran. Push comes to shove that conversation we had when you were younger, and that description, put you as an honorable mention here because when I saw you, when I was speaking with you, I really thought you would go far. Im sorry things turned out how it did

general category - Mahiva, Hraltir, outlander elf shifters, so many more people I did interact with some, helped a bit, raid and counterraided a bit with. Outlanders got powerful FAST, and for like 3 weeks in a row we had what. 10 items taken or nearly per day? Wooah, there was a dramatic shift in power during my chars life. Many of the rest of the people did not have much roleplay to them, they existed mostly for pvp and fighting etc than speaking, or that is how our interactions tended to be except when I was helping people understand things, find preps (non instinct ones) helping them gear, or helping lowbies understand some things from random tells I would get from them asking me about stuff. Parandalia fits in here and so many that while we did not interact much, but just their presence changes things.

Other comments and bottom of the barrel -
Zszaun - I loved your char a bit you kept it fela, but you did not seem willing to do too much or go far from the tree, without wanting to test skills on me, and test your ambush damage . I dunno, something with your char though rubbed me the right way that I adored you anyway, save for at the end of my chars life what you did with Golthazar. That rubbed me the wrong way. seems you took quite the beating from it also since then.. but man things really come around on a pvp game.. really.. come around.

Nalana - mute so we couldnt talk much for obvious reasons. I wanted to take you once, and see if I could make you at least laugh in rl to make things a bit better, so that one day I offered to help you, I had said, "The reason.. I like you so much is you never get mad at me or yell at me" and as a mute duh, but ya laughed, and hopefully ya did in rl too. Then you promptly got mauled by a bear and was never seen again by me wtf happened?

Cainasir - Also didnt talk much -duh mute- but one day you left a pile of feces at the huntress, and it made me laugh my ass off in rl . It looks like your doing good for yourself, but its hard to judge too much without even being able to do so much as talking.

duergar shaman scarab whose name escapes me at the moment - never got any rp from you at all, ever. Granted we were enemies, but it comes down to that you wanted everyone as an enemy anyway. All I got was a general thing of, you do what you want. No rp, nothing. And considering how your char was, I never made it to a point where I would 'go out for preps' when you were around, and just killed you when you came or fought you when you came to the tree, because the character wasn't worth much anyway in my eyes, that I didnt even bother caring much about him. Then it got to the point that you died so much even I felt bad so I did let up a bit and did not hunt you anywhere except when you came to the tree but still. I feel bad, but man give me something more than 'i do what I want' and thats all your char seems to be on the end of an enemy. Speak a bit. Use your religion to cause an interaction or something.

Tsalantha - Yuo also have rare logins compared to me, I think I saw you three times in my chars 390 hours so we did not interact much. I do though love your character, and did on the character before this. You are the only scarab I have met in this char and spoken to, that actually makes me believe they are a scarabite. p.s. stop interrupting my time for getting drunk! And umm.. thank you for not torturing the children!

Hitrilipimi - I have alot of respect for you as a player, because of a past char. This char had alot less fun interacting with you, especially that day I walked into galadon and killed you. (Most of the time you will hear no songs, is even worse as a leader because leaders get even more bonuses. Vindicator even more -wince-. Most of the time I left you alone because I knew if I sang, you would ignore it anyway. Just that day I was frisky and wanted to really bring it to you alone 1v1. Powerful fiend, only one ever gotten on you. Your attitude about your death then was bad, and so was the one at the spire when we went to take the scales through you. I dont know what happened with you and your char the past few months, but I will still always remember you as a person that helps everyone with knowledge, tries their ass off for everyone they can, and at least does that much. I still love your char for the memories I have of him.

bottom of the barrel -
Quopos - long ooc/lying tirade from you invited you onto a position on my ignore list from you. Heres a thing, reason I dont log off and am on alot of a day? I am a cripple in rl I am paid to have no job. To go shopping? Thats right, since I cant drive and cant walk far guess what, my heavily medicated ass gets a free ride to go shopping. So when I am online, I can be online for 24 hours if I damn well pleased, now for you? For going blatantly ooc telling me to have a life etc et al, now you can just be jealous that I am in a position I can play video games 24/7 if I damn well feel like it. Also, telling me not to write you, the notes were to all. You can do something completely new such as 'not reading them'. I do not know what your problem was, but the first time you ever interact with me comes with ooc ####, lying and spam, you get a spot on my death thread as the bottom of the barrel for cf chars. Try to roleplay sometime.

Jeede - I got in trouble for putting you on ignore for one of your whine festivals you threw. But in two chars I have never heard anyone lie and whine near as much as you, and have an ego far superior than any char you ever have will be. The crap that comes out of your mouth makes me so dissapointed that I am even dissapointed with scarabaeus that you are even tolerated. I had one of the first few voices, and to see you in that position makes me feel like scarab went to utter ####. i have not seen otherwise save from Tsalantha. Because of the crap from quopos and how similar it was to your crap, I can easily believe that is your alt. Heh. You act like your something, but all I can say is what a crappy character.

Gromm - last char I am adding to this thread before I respond to others. I dont.. I really dont know what you were thinking, or even if you were capable of it. In all our interactions all I have ever known you to need was help, you never was capable of anything, #### you couldnt even read your notes to even know about the war with scarab wtf is wrong with you? But then you picked a fight with a harbigner, knowing he was drained completely and was fighting a person she called a betrayor (that was ic mezow, ooc I could understand and cheered ya on btw). You decided to do something as stupid as picking a fight like that.. so yeah. Understand your actions have consequences and you had BETTER be able to suffer them. When I went after you in the tree I was pretty certain I would be icked for it, but I went after you, chased you from the tree and couldnt find you again. Went back to the tree quite a few times to try to find you after that and yes I was going to kick your ass out of the tree again. Here is the worst things about what you did.. 1.. you got your ass kicked by a bard that couldnt sing at you. 2... you whined about it. You are a reaver, reavers are expected that when something happens in the tree that shouldnt, a reaver takes care of business, then speaks about it. What you did made even me feel sorry for your branch because you made the ENTIRE reaver branch look bad. I doubt adira will even let it stand if she sees you again, but you are known for very long periods of absense save brief logins to keep your gear. likely just for reasons like this . I see the character as worthless and unable to do much of anything, especially when you get your ass beat so easily by a bard in the wood that cant sing at you. You had no idea what was going on at any time.. and all I can think of is.. really? Inserted as bottom of the barrel char. Get a clue man.

p.s. complain about my grammer all you want, my english all you want at the moment. I am high on pain killers, had a needle in my face inserted from my roots to the bottom of my eye earlier today which really was not fun, and took my other meds just before writing this all at once, so yeah

Twist - late warning for you. You might not want to read this post because it could make you feel like your eyes want to bleed.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

HOT Topic(DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess of th... [View all] , Death_Angel, Sat 07-Nov-15 01:40 AM
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:23 PM #7
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Jeede, (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:52 PM, #14
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:48 PM, #25
Reply tootles, Cordoze (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 11:06 PM, #29
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Selionar (Anonymous), 14-Nov-15 11:29 PM, #36
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Lithodora (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:56 PM, #15
Reply I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions., Raltevio, 12-Nov-15 03:58 PM, #16
Reply RE: I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions., Bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:05 PM, #20
     Reply RE: I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions., Jeede, (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:33 PM, #23
     Reply RE: I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions., Bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:49 PM, #26
     Reply RE: I'm glad you enjoyed the interactions., Raltevio, 13-Nov-15 12:04 AM, #30
     Reply I'm not sure an imm called Revenants, incognito, 13-Nov-15 04:16 AM, #34
          Reply Lowbie Scarabs started saying that OOC on forums..., Lhydia, 13-Nov-15 06:16 AM, #35
Reply Well I ought to respond, Gromm (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 04:06 PM, #17
Reply RE: Well I ought to respond, Bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:11 PM, #21
     Reply Whatever, man, Gromm (Anonymous), 13-Nov-15 03:00 AM, #33
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Tsalantha (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 04:32 PM, #18
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:32 PM, #22
     Reply Hahahah! I wondered where that player went., TMNS, 13-Nov-15 01:40 AM, #31
Reply Damn I didn't even make the bottom of the barrel., Revax (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 04:45 PM, #19
Reply RE: Damn I didn't even make the bottom of the barrel., bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 07:39 PM, #24
Reply Hullooo darlin', Jonsen (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 08:19 PM, #27
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Horner (Anonymous), 09-Nov-15 11:09 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:30 PM, #8
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Horner (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 09:32 PM, #28
Reply Meh, Gromm (Anonymous), 09-Nov-15 03:01 AM, #5
Reply RE: Meh, Bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:31 PM, #9
Reply I was wondering why I hadn't seen you in awhile, Terxaxous (Anonymous), 07-Nov-15 11:25 PM, #4
Reply RE: I was wondering why I hadn't seen you in awhile, bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:32 PM, #10
Reply So.., Raltevio, 07-Nov-15 12:02 PM, #3
Reply RE: So.., bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:34 PM, #11
Reply It's a shame!, Dionis (Anonymous), 07-Nov-15 05:53 AM, #2
Reply RE: It's a shame!, bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:40 PM, #12
     Reply RE: It's a shame!, Dionis (Anonymous), 13-Nov-15 01:56 AM, #32
Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., Tummel (Anonymous), 07-Nov-15 02:01 AM, #1
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [OUTLANDER] Bethanny the Somber Poetess o..., bethanny (Anonymous), 12-Nov-15 02:43 PM, #13
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #126183 Previous topic | Next topic