Subject: "Major Rant Inside" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111151
Show all folders

RealSheaTue 25-Sep-12 10:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
68 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#111164, "Major Rant Inside"

Alright, not really...

So this was a fun character and I'll probably keep this pretty short.

On Champions: (Take these with a grain of salt since they're from my point of view)

Seems like Marshal Rally should work a bit more than it does today, and it wasn't very apparent to me whether to get it to work better or not. Love the affect when it kicked in, but it failed so often even at 100% that I would never have even attempted to use it in a PK fight, or suffer the consequences of the lag. Even in PVE, I'd fail 5 times in a row often enough to be somewhat annoyed.

Phalanx it seems should block more attacks against groupmates. When I'd throw this on I'd see one or two in a 10-12 round fight get deflected.

Maneuver seemed awfully wacky sometimes. I logged a couple of bugs against it, but we'll see if they're bugs or designed in.

Bat's affects also should be looked at. There's one for instance, that indicates a second attack through distraction that I NEVER saw work or do anything when used actively. I also couldn't tell whether retaliation lessened bash lag (but I was hoping it did).

Rayihn: Thanks for the empowerment. I hope I wasn't too deadbeat. I think it was great you had so many followers. People may complain, but the reality of it is that you're visible, responsive, and that makes mortals flock to you. Thanks for the virtue. Blessed Remission saved my bacon more than once.

Imm that gave me Acolyte: Thanks. It was unexpected at the time, and I hope I didn't sully the role. I didn't see a lot of leadership around once Lamyhra died off, but my hours were always so late at night, it was cool to get tagged.

Thanks for the Role contest win too. First time I've ever submitted, so that was nice. A better player would have been drooling over those rewards, but of course, they confused and frightened me. The staff one: Isn't the same as the current affect that happens during Champion pugil or is it different?

Rosaline: Loved hanging out. Couldn't for the life of me figure out why we two wouldn't kick butt together on the offensive/defensive front but I'm a terrible PKer so that's probably why. You made me think of my grandmother every time I logged in.

Isyndor: Thanks for rummaging around with me. Appreciate it.

Gharatour: Absoultely owned me but you were really classy about it. There were times I'd make you run, and times you'd chew my face off and beat me. Wish I could have gotten you just once for some flavor of Redemption RP, vs. Demons feeding off my blood (all of the time). I hope once Krunk keels over you get Chief, because I think you're really fun.

Empire Shaman Squad: Pretty much would have run me out of Con before too long. I saw the statement 'The magic of your sanctuary spell unravels' more than any other string when I was logged in. Despite having what I thought was decent SV Spell sometimes (over -80), it never seemed to fail to nail my sanc and that usually spelled instant doom.

Especially when paired with the orcs. Gvilond and I had a spectacularly EPIC battle once (10 minutes straight), because it was just the two of us, but I couldn't keep my mana reserves high enough to ever land the kill.

Grint was very tough, and Eojeomi (sorry for the misspelling) my apologies for sticking you in that deathtrap that time and giving you an XP hole. Felt bad about it. Jinjur, only saw you at the end and never really spoke much.

Dhavid: Completely missed that healing curse at the end. Pretty much need to go back to the drawing board on highlights because I lost most of the ones I had previously when I moved to a MAC and started using Atlantis vs. CMUD. That whole night became a snowball of crappiness.

Empire by the way: Way to stay classy the whole way.

Alright, thanks, see you next time with my next punching bag character. Heh.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Ixsharea Bloodlock the Champio... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 25-Sep-12 03:08 AM
Reply Major Rant Inside, RealShea, 25-Sep-12 10:13 AM #1
     Reply You were a *little* deadbeat, Rayihn, 25-Sep-12 12:06 PM, #2
     Reply RE: Major Rant Inside, Daevryn, 25-Sep-12 05:10 PM, #3
     Reply I sorta have a rant inside., Iunna, 25-Sep-12 05:27 PM, #4
          Reply Huh?, TMNS, 25-Sep-12 06:18 PM, #5
          Reply RE: Huh?, Iunna, 25-Sep-12 06:22 PM, #6
               Reply BAH!, N b M, 25-Sep-12 06:32 PM, #7
          Reply role contest and leader, RealShea, 25-Sep-12 06:43 PM, #8
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #111151 Previous topic | Next topic