Subject: "I will miss you like Eleagra's bashes miss my face" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103646
Show all folders

Vallinane (Anonymous)Mon 24-Oct-11 12:55 AM
Charter member
#103731, "I will miss you like Eleagra's bashes miss my face"
Edited on Mon 24-Oct-11 12:56 AM

Except wait, his bash never misses. DAMMIT.

So I don't have Argivo's gift for poetry.

In any case, I loved this character and was totally hoping you'd stick around for a bit longer. Llarilin was a huge asset to the Fort.

Yeah, you didn't have a lot of kills, but honestly very few people in the Fort achieve high kill numbers. I don't think I have a lot more kills than you do at the moment, its just how the range and login times work out - your logins were mostly during a huge fort swing, with quite simply nobody to kill. And the few enemies consistently around at those times were well-nigh unkillable (Tavlin, I'm glaring at you right now)

Anyway, I liked Llar a lot. Everything from his dry sense of humor to his willingness to let me drag him around and DO STUFF made him a lot of fun to run with. I'm really sad that you deleted right when Empire swing was coming back into play, we could really use you right now.

P.S. you seemed to have this talent for sensing when Baer was around, and miss her by logging in ten minutes after she's gone. I can't count the number of times I saw her visible for several hours, then after she's gone, you log on less than an hour afterwards.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic(RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Grand M... [View all] , Death_Angel, Fri 21-Oct-11 10:52 PM
Reply "Under the sea, under the sea! Nothing is better, here..., Ilianthia (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 11:26 AM, #5
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Llarilin (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 09:19 AM, #4
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Argivo (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 04:52 PM, #6
Reply Eff n/t, Vortex Magus, 23-Oct-11 04:00 AM, #7
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Bohvik (Anonymous), 23-Oct-11 01:10 PM, #8
Reply RE: (RAGE DELETE) [FORTRESS] Llarilin Ironheart the Gra..., Illanthos, 23-Oct-11 11:47 PM, #9
Reply I will miss you like Eleagra's bashes miss my face, Vallinane (Anonymous), 24-Oct-11 12:56 AM #10
Reply Bleh., Angynn (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 06:56 AM, #3
Reply I will miss you like the sun misses the flower, Argivo (Anonymous), 22-Oct-11 01:09 AM, #2
Reply NO. Man. Come on., GoTeamUnderdog (NOT garwern), 21-Oct-11 11:06 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #103646 Previous topic | Next topic