Subject: "Kackrik's Role Chapter 4" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #243
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM
Member since 13th May 2024
16845 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#251, "Kackrik's Role Chapter 4"

Role

Chapter 4

The many battles and trials of my life
Added Wed Nov 19 17:29:52 2003 at level 51:

For many weeks and months, I have battled against the most merciless foes
to walk this plane. For many weeks and months, I have battled against those who would
seek pleasure in seeing me and my Kin fail in any mission given to us. I have not fallen
and I will always be steadfast in whatever I must do. I gaze now, at the pillar in the
middle of what I call Village, and read the names on the markings. I wonder to myself, why
does it seem that there are no brethren on mine on this pillar? Are they casted out because
of the ignorance of the people who tread this land? Or perhaps it is because my brethren
have never been able to prove themselves. I sit back, and wonder, will I ever amount
and be the one they call Kackrik Scruffbeard, leader of the home I call Village? Will I always
be referred to as 'stinky' and 'stupid', rather then 'strong' and 'courageous'? Do actions matter
in this time? I seek answers but I do not find. I have always remained strong at heart with the
home I call Village, and have done feats that I once believed impossible by normal men or brethren of
mine. I wonder if its tact to ask what I am leading myself into, or maybe just going nowhere
sometimes. My hatred and rage are never ending, like the veins of diamonds that flow throughout
the Dark like crystalline waters, ready to be harnessed. My rage will never end against the mages
and those that seek to enslave and destroy my brothers. However, I must think of myself. I have
yet to see any action worth deeming 'hero-like' by anyone I have met in some time and I have even
begun to come to odds with those around me. I am thoughtless in this persuit of determination. Though
I know HOW I must accomplish this, I do not WHAT I am accomplishing. It is an enigma for myself, one
that may take many moons to figure out. Regardless, I fight on. Forever, with my rage inside of me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[BATTLE] Kackrik Scruffbeard the Undaunted, Bloody Ham... [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM
Reply Kackrik's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Cabal Powers List, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Skill List, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Timeline, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 9, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #4
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 8, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 7, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 6, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #3
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 5, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #2
Reply Kackrik's Equipment, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Statistics, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #
Reply Kackrik's Best Set of Equipment, Death_Angel, 21-Jan-04 12:32 PM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #243 Previous topic | Next topic