Subject: "Zikaroz's Role Chapter 3" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #21099
Show all folders

Death_AngelWed 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM
Member since 17th Jun 2024
16939 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#21115, "Zikaroz's Role Chapter 3"

Role

Chapter 3

Journal Entry
Added Mon Jun 16 21:10:17 2008 at level 24:

It has been four years since my flight from the city of spiders. The lightless barren tunnels of the Underdark appear
as a reflection of my own suffering. Murky and unending.... I thought I had understood my fate some time ago
when my mother beat me after admting fealty to their wicked Goddess. Yet, how wrong I was. With each passing day
any thoughts of hope for something greater are squashed as I find myself facing another cave-in or dead end tunnel.

My torturer and salvation had been given a name all once, Beroxxus the Ill Omen. However, it was of little use trapped
in this unending maze of caves. I knew from the studies in the academy a passage to the surface lay somewhere north
of Teth Azeleth. A cave that lead into a mountainous path near a great river. Sickened with the knowledge that if I
could not escape to the surface and learn more of Beroxxus I was damned to suffer eternally in this life and
whatever lay next.

Whenever the gravity of my situation became too much for my to handle, I resorted to mutilating myself. A slow
cut with a knife on whatever limb I choose at the time, holding my hands over open fire until my flesh bubbled.
The pain and agony brought me back to my senses. Giving me purpose once more.

Bathing my body in its searing light, burning my subterrean eyes. I knew I had finally found my escape. This horrible
thing had to be what they called the Sun. Another devious torture device no doubt concieved by the ill omen. A strange
new world lay before me.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[None] Zikaroz the Betrayer of Law, Hunted by Battle [View all] , Death_Angel, Wed 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM
Reply Zikaroz's Title History, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Role Chapter 4, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Role Chapter 3, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM #
Reply Zikaroz's Role Chapter 2, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Skill List, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's PK Wins, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's PK Deaths, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Leveling, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #2
Reply Zikaroz's Statistics, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Timeline, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Mob Deaths, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Edges, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #
Reply Zikaroz's Class Specifics, Death_Angel, 16-Jul-08 01:28 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #21099 Previous topic | Next topic