Subject: "Zhalindra's Role Chapter 1" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #10302
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM
Member since 08th Jun 2024
16916 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#10311, "Zhalindra's Role Chapter 1"

Role

Chapter 1

A Beautiful silk letter with golden edges.
Added Mon Apr 10 09:42:11 2006 at level 51:

Dear Mother.
It has been many years since i have sent a letter to you, many years since you sent me on this
quest. It is as you said when i left our precious home, the beasts are starting to control more
and more of Thera, these beasts should not be allowed to live, birds, cats, cow-like creatures,
filthy cave dwellers, ignorant elfs. These freaks of nature must be destroyed, only the
Human race shall stand proud and rule over Thera. The Society shall see to that, bringing all
Humans together into a society, evil, good, neutrals, chaotic, lawfuls, all together into one
strong underground faction was a brilliant idea mother. With our combined power we shall drive
away the freaks, and in time stories will be heard all over thera that the Glorious family
Sorreaon rallied the Humans in one great battle against the freaks and drove them out from Thera.
Slayed their families, humiliated them and beheaded them. None of the freaks shall be left to live
and the Human heritage will stand proud and glorious throughout time.
Now to the report, i have met a few of the freaks that have stronger positions throughout Thera.
It was not easy mother, they are stinking creatures and there was required alot of wine for me to
ignore their smell.

First one i met on my travels were Provost Caroolth, a cow-like creature that calls themselves Minotaurs,
they are silly creatures which try to communicate through imitating human sounds. At first i was
baffled and was close to laughing when i saw this freak trying to order me around. But yes mother
i remember the mission, so i have tried to be nice to this thing, and i shall get closer to him and
betray him when time comes, then we shall hopefully put a human at the leading position of the
Spire.

One of the first thing i was ordered to do within the Spire was to interview a drow, yes mother i
was disgusted aswell. A male one aswell, a simple tool. He was as all of his kin very rude
and i did not give him my recommendation. This sneaky drow then sent a missive to the cow
and told on me, not mature but yes to be expected from the drows.
This young drow has since then been giving me gifts, and i shall let him do this, he will also
be among the first to fall when we attain power over Thera. Let it be known that none of the
filthy freaks shall try to make a fool out of a Human never again.

I also met a simple cave-dweller that held the position of Emperor, i was quite shocked that a
filthy cursing freak could hold such a position. But alas mother, he was not around nearly as long
as i wanted him to be. There was little chance of studying him.

Leader of the Outlander is an ignorant wood-elf that calls herself Aeria, nothing to be overly
worried about, they tend to not leave the bushes if they do not greatly outnumber us.
By us i mean the Spire, i have attained a position of smaller significance within the Spire
so that i can observe the actions of the freaks that has attained power in some way.

The most interesting speciment is a Giant named Greddarh. He posseses much power, i have tried to
get closer to him through offering him gifts. I have started corrupting him and will try to get
closer to him. And at his weakest moment i shall rid him of power and humiliate him.
But for now i will wait, he is rumoure

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

Topic[TRIBUNAL] Zhalindra the Grand Mistress of Artistry, M... [View all] , Death_Angel, Tue 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM
Reply Zhalindra's Role Chapter 1, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM #2
Reply Zhalindra's Statistics, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's Cabal Specifics, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's Timeline, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's Skill List, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's Song List, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's PK Statistics, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's Gank-O-Meter, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #
Reply Zhalindra's Immortal Comments, Death_Angel, 18-Apr-06 08:08 AM, #1
Top General Discussions The Battlefield The Premium Battlefield Topic #10302 Previous topic | Next topic