Subject: "Does this include weapons in a way?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #811
Show all folders

GinGaMon 28-Nov-05 10:44 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#812, "Does this include weapons in a way?"

I'd be all up for evening out the quality of weapons sold, it'd make for easier regearing and a quick fling back into fighting. Not like you can buy an ultra-light spear, or that extra +2 dam you wanted. But more like you can easily grab some average 20, +2dam, +2hit, broadswords for that bit of extra coin, and fetch that frostbrand to flurry the giant later.

The idea of unghosting without Outfit gear scares me terribly. And the pickier I get with my gear choices, the more often that happens

I think the recent changes you've made in the weapons department are great, but expensive wholesale luxury weapons would be awesome. And possible, with todays economy!

Yhorian

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUpcoming Project: Item Standardization [View all] , Kastellyn, Mon 28-Nov-05 01:27 AM
Reply Food, Boats, Drink Containers and Containers - Done, Kastellyn, 14-Dec-05 06:49 PM, #4
Reply Does this include weapons in a way?, GinGa, 28-Nov-05 06:12 PM #1
     Reply RE: Does this include weapons in a way?, Valguarnera, 28-Nov-05 06:15 PM, #2
          Reply RE: Valuation Side Note, Qaledus, 28-Nov-05 10:48 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #811 Previous topic | Next topic