Subject: "Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Arena To..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1536
Show all folders

The_Poison_PenTue 08-Jul-08 11:27 PM
Member since 30th Nov 2006
40 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1536, "Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Arena To..."
Edited on Tue 08-Jul-08 11:46 PM

*cough*

Ok, 30+ people milling around in the Arena, attacking each other, making general chit-chat, calling for the damnation of the undead Satebos every two minutes. You could say that I was a bit over my head. But I managed to take your names down.....draw up a single-elimination bracket off the top of my overtired head, and muddle through it, even had a crash in the middle.

Anyways, I like to improve on things that I attempt to do. So here it is.

Tournament of Gladiators

Held on Sunday July 13th at 10pm CST (System Time)

The events will be as follows:

Open Tournament-any class
Enter individually AND as a team if you want to be considered.
1v1
2v2
3v3

Melee only
1v1
2v2

Spell Only
1v1
2v2

Commune Only
1v1
2v2

Entries will be taken by note to immortal, or email to imms@carrionfields.com

Deadline for Entries is Thursday July 10th by 12 midnight CST (System Time).

Brackets will be posted, and Tourmament will run on Sunday without a hitch. RIGHT??!

Well it will run anyways.

The Poison Pen

All opinions expressed by the staff of The Poison Pen (tm) are gathered from various official sources. Drunks, prostitutes, ne'er-do-wells, and kobolds mainly.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicUpon the somewhat successful completion of the Arena To... [View all] , The_Poison_Pen, Tue 08-Jul-08 11:27 PM
Reply More explanations, The_Poison_Pen, 09-Jul-08 05:20 PM, #5
Reply Awesome, but a couple questions..., Dragomir, 09-Jul-08 08:58 AM, #4
Reply RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Aren..., Isildur, 09-Jul-08 06:58 AM, #2
Reply Explanations, The_Poison_Pen, 09-Jul-08 08:58 AM, #3
Reply RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Aren..., terinth, 09-Jul-08 06:58 AM, #1
     Reply Hear hear, the battle of wits part had me all excited.~, Aodh, 10-Jul-08 06:23 PM, #6
     Reply RE: Upon the somewhat successful completion of the Aren..., Isildur, 10-Jul-08 06:23 PM, #7
Top General Discussions Announcements Topic #1536 Previous topic | Next topic