Subject: "RE: What about those backup positions?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2770
Show all folders

AmarantheWed 12-Jun-13 10:16 AM
Member since 17th Mar 2003
536 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#2774, "RE: What about those backup positions?"

Yeah, I've responded to a few individually but unfortunately, I have not been able to get around to writing backup roles, and I'm still chasing down a few of the original participants who have not played much. After writing up 27 character concepts and running half a dozen quests, I ended up burned out (and this week is a busy week for me IRL.)

However, there has been positive reception to the challenge and I'm already trying to think of ways to implement something of this nature in the future that is more ongoing that I can trickle in some investment in (like running a single questline and have call for entries for those that want to play new characters part of questlines, rather than trying to do a huge pile all at once.)

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicA note on the role contest... [View all] , Amaranthe, Sun 09-Jun-13 12:19 PM
Reply What about those backup positions?, Torak, 11-Jun-13 12:24 PM, #1
     Reply RE: What about those backup positions?, Amaranthe, 12-Jun-13 10:16 AM #2
          Reply It seems like something with less of a burn out factor ..., highbutterfly, 09-Aug-13 07:48 PM, #3
Top General Discussions Events & Contests Topic #2770 Previous topic | Next topic