Subject: "Same issue cranial had." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24650
Show all folders

JormyrThu 30-Nov-23 05:31 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#25330, "Same issue cranial had."

Back when cranial was consistently 1.9 rounds of lag, and 2 for the user, when you'd cranial someone you weren't directly targetting they would be set to a "sitting" position, so to run away they had to "stand" then "flee", but they'd get stand in, be hit by another cranial, lagged and back to sitting.

I think this is more an OVERALL issue that someone can be sitting AND fighting at the same time as long as they aren't targetted by any damage attacks. I feel like there's similar, but less frequent issues with putting people to a sleeping position when fighting if they weren't being targetted directly.

Generally, I don't think it's a specific mob/skill issue as anything that lets a player be in combat and somehow moved to sitting/resting while not being targetted.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote

TopicWatching then fighting weirdness [View all] , Warrior (Guest), Sun 20-Nov-22 05:20 PM
Reply Seems fine., Ishuli, 23-Nov-23 07:01 PM, #1
     Reply RE: Seems fine., Java, 23-Nov-23 09:19 PM, #2
          Reply Same issue cranial had., Jormyr, 30-Nov-23 05:35 PM #3
Top General Discussions Bug Submissions Topic #24650 Previous topic | Next topic