Subject: "Impossible NPC-summoning scenario?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #432
Show all folders

fist-lawSun 18-Dec-11 05:38 PM
Member since 30th Sep 2011
149 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#432, "Impossible NPC-summoning scenario?"

For the sake of argument let's say I just animated a zombie, and then we get separated. So it's at the top of the zombie-keyword-list (1.zombie). Currently, if I'm in a room with ANY other zombie-keyworded npc's, I will never be able to summon that zombie to me. What happens is that if I do just "c summon zombie" it will bring the first zombie in the ROOM to me, which is pointless. If I try "c summon 1.zombie" then the spell also targets 1.zombie in the ROOM before going to the larger zombie list.

So, my request is this: When dealing with NPC's, at least, could the summon spell only reference the large list of possible targets, and not do the order of operations (ROOM > AREA > WORLD)?

Or just be super cool and stick "pczombie" as a keyword for them?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourMon 19-Dec-11 07:00 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#434, "Santa Zulg brings you coal (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #432 Previous topic | Next topic