Subject: "Revamp of RBW powers?" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #170
Show all folders

AmberionSat 03-Dec-11 01:43 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#170, "Revamp of RBW powers?"

I am not one of those who have huge problems with DB at hero, I've been one of the first to defend RBWs since I've played quite a few of them. (Allthough I think it's seriosuly over powered at lvl 25-40, that's not what I'm adressing here.)

Anyways, DB is in my book the power that makes the least sense for villagers, scout powers make way more sense.

I propose removing DB from regular fights for RBWs, and instead give DB only when they thirst, and at the same time uppen the DR of resist at HERO-range, say with 5-10% or so.

Somehow I want to see RBWs more catered towards fighting mages and NOT catered to wasting melee classes as they seem to do now. (At least melee classes played by people who aren't very good with preps or awesome PKers.)

Perhaps give them something else to help against NPCs instead of DB, or give them DB against mages only? That would give them a good reason to both fight more mages AND level on magey mobs.

My real wish is just to somehow cater berserkers more towards gunning for mages than melee classes which some seems to be doing just to pad PK-records.

Thanks for reading!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 03-Dec-11 01:08 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#176, "Santa Zulg brings you coal (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Santa Zulg 2011 Topic #170 Previous topic | Next topic