Subject: "Arkham dude" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2010 Topic #164
Show all folders

MarinTue 30-Nov-10 12:47 PM
Member since 17th Apr 2010
86 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#164, "Arkham dude"

Can the guy that tells you stuff when you enter Arkham not actually tell you and instead just send a pecho? It bothers me when he interferes with my tells/replies, especially when I've been talking to someone invis/camo/hidden.

Yes I know about keepreply.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourThu 02-Dec-10 03:13 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#165, "Santa Zulg brings you coal"
In response to Reply #0

Honestly, I'd prefer if every mob actually used tell/say/etc and then it's all availalbe via the AFK command and people can go back and catch what they've missed.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

TacThu 02-Dec-10 09:53 AM
Member since 15th Nov 2005
2050 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#166, "Agreed, but...."
In response to Reply #1

Any way to make it not nuke reply? For automated NPC tells, you aren't likely going to want to reply to them. I could see where the easiest way to do it would make it impossible to have a reply to an NPC altogether, but that would probably hurt immteractions.

Tac

trewynThu 02-Dec-10 03:43 PM
Member since 04th Jan 2005
269 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#167, "Except that tells from mobs don't show up on the AFK co..."
In response to Reply #1

At least not that arkham dude. I just walked by him and it's not there.

Top Santa Zulg 2010 Topic #164 Previous topic | Next topic