Subject: "pbf freeze upon immorting" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2010 Topic #105
Show all folders

IsildurFri 11-Dec-09 05:42 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
5969 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105, "pbf freeze upon immorting"

Make it so all the PBF stats are "frozen" when a mortal character heroimms. Such that if the PBF is later purchased, it will only reflect things that happened while that character was a mortal.

Internally I guess you could just save a copy of the player's pfile at the point when he heroimms, then use that to build the PBF if/when it is ever purchased.

Say Malakhi washes out and I buy his PBF 6 months from now, and it shows he has 100 deaths. Wow, I think, dude died a lot. But maybe 30 of those are someone smacking him with a war barge in the Gathering Room.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

MalakhiSat 11-Dec-10 11:52 PM
Member since 12th Dec 2009
367 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107, "RE: pbf freeze upon immorting"
In response to Reply #0

Side note: my PBF stats went the way of the purge I was pretty bummed, too, considering how hard I worked for those damned PK stats!

ZulghinlourSat 11-Dec-10 03:53 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106, "Santa Zulg abides"
In response to Reply #0

Yes, this was actually left over from last year, but I liked the idea. I've made it so the pfile gets archived at the point they immort, and it can be purchased at that moment.

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top Santa Zulg 2010 Topic #105 Previous topic | Next topic