Subject: "BattleRager History - Stories, Ideas, Concepts" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #590
Show all folders

HammerSongWed 26-Dec-07 02:58 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#590, "BattleRager History - Stories, Ideas, Concepts"

Does anyone from the immortal staff mind if I post some old stories, concepts, ideas regarding battle? I found some old CD's with some pretty ancient concepts dedicated to BattleRagers.

Battle vs Sylvan Stories, Barbarian's Pain and Story of Battle.

I also have all the pictures/webpages from one of our old Immortals. Roughly a year ago I asked if she minded that I return the information to the Imps of the mud and she said there wasn't a problem with us using it. I'm sure you might want that in writing.

...ahh, the good ol' days.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

GinGaSat 03-May-08 01:07 PM
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#593, "Anyone able to give Thror a nudge?"
In response to Reply #0

I'm still really eager to read these.

GinGaSun 24-May-09 06:36 PM
996 posts
#599, "Bump. nt"
In response to Reply #1

nt

Top General Discussions History & Lore Topic #590 Previous topic | Next topic