Subject: "Edge additions: Race vs. Shifter form family" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #106
Show all folders

GinGaThu 20-Dec-07 05:35 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#106, "Edge additions: Race vs. Shifter form family"
Edited on Sun 23-Dec-07 02:03 PM

Give arials a limited understanding of avian kinspeak, felars of feline and minotaurs of bovine

They can understand it, but it comes out something like when you speak with the disrupt organ throat malediction and letters go missing. Maybe with less frequency as the malediction, but enough to sometimes cause confusion or at least make the person have to figure it out.

I think this should especially apply to minotaurs, as if anyone has become adept at reading from grunts, gestures and looks - it's them. I've never had a conversation between two minotaur, but I imagine it's a good idea for a Saturday Night Live sketch.

Yhor

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

DaevrynThu 20-Dec-07 04:10 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#107, "RE: Kinspeak and races"
In response to Reply #0

Probably you'll see something in this vein at some point. I've been talking about doing these as dirt-cheap racial edges since shortly after Zulg and I first came up with the idea of Kinspeak.

Maybe as part of the Shifter class set when it comes down to that. No promises.

ZulghinlourSat 30-May-09 07:11 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
#108, "Comprehend avians, felines, animals edges (n/t)"
In response to Reply #1

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #106 Previous topic | Next topic