Subject: "Improvements to Animist Rangers" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #104
Show all folders

KalindarThu 22-Nov-07 05:22 AM
Member since 20th Mar 2003
17 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#104, "Improvements to Animist Rangers"
Edited on Sun 20-Jan-08 06:34 PM

Inner Sanctum: Converts a wilderness room into your home terrain. With limitations. i.e. water can not be turned into anything but water can go everywhere else. Make it a hero level spell maybe some little perk for 51. Make it have the same lag as forest growth for druids and make us come out of camo.

I don't see this as being too much really. Not like forest growth anyways just gives us a little perk without going crazy like letting us pursue because no room around it is swamp or plains.

I think it fits with the animists spellset and would add something interesting. As it stands there is almost no point in playing anything other then Swamp possibly Mariner but no entangle except on water sucks as an animist and Forester for the simple fact of symbiosis being at full strength everywhere. Cavern and Desert lose entangle completely and I don't like plains to begin with but you don't get charge either so no charge bonus. Okay rambled on long enough maybe you'll like it maybe you won't

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSat 30-May-09 07:12 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105, "help ancestral spirit (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top Santa Zulg 2008 Topic #104 Previous topic | Next topic