Subject: "Charlie’s and leveling" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74667
Show all folders

New Necromancer (Anonymous)Fri 03-Jun-22 11:35 AM
Charter member
#74667, "Charlie’s and leveling"

Can anyone point me to a thread about how charmies affect learning? Does a pet get me a grouping experience bonus? Can my golems help me learn or will they lower the amount of exp I earn?

Thanks!

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

jalbrinFri 03-Jun-22 12:21 PM
Member since 20th Apr 2009
209 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#74668, "RE: Charlie’s and leveling"
In response to Reply #0

Charmies will generally sap experience gained, with the exception of conjurer minions and the the mercenaries sold in Galadon only. Those mercenaries can actually count as a second PC in the group when it comes to calculating experience gained.

JavaSat 04-Jun-22 06:38 PM
Member since 07th Apr 2003
1054 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#74669, "Not just Galadon mercs."
In response to Reply #1

Also includes some sold in Udgaard, Hamsah, Seantryn, Blackclaw and Orc Village. You'll see an asterisk on the mercs in your group if they help ranking exp, instead of hurting it.

Here's the announcement for the change:
https://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_mesg&forum=47&topic_id=180&mesg_id=180&listing_type=search

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #74667 Previous topic | Next topic