Subject: "Backhand, bludgeon, stab/twist, overhead, pugil etc" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #34118
Show all folders

DervishSun 25-Jul-10 01:57 AM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#34118, "Backhand, bludgeon, stab/twist, overhead, pugil etc"

Can someone write what's the difference between all these skills? How much rounds does each on take, how reliable they are, how much damage etc?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Backhand, bludgeon, stab/twist, overhead, pugil etc, Eskelian, 25-Jul-10 02:49 PM, #5
Reply RE: Backhand, bludgeon, stab/twist, overhead, pugil etc, Daevryn, 25-Jul-10 04:35 PM, #6
Reply I will say this much on Overhead., Pro, 25-Jul-10 11:08 AM, #3
Reply wtf are you talking about? , Lhydia, 25-Jul-10 06:21 AM, #1
     Reply I was thinking the same thing., Scrimbul, 25-Jul-10 08:32 AM, #2
          Reply RE: I was thinking the same thing., Dervish, 25-Jul-10 12:31 PM, #4

EskelianSun 25-Jul-10 02:49 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2023 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34123, "RE: Backhand, bludgeon, stab/twist, overhead, pugil etc"
In response to Reply #0

Backhand is one round, stab/twist is two rounds, pugil is three rounds. Not sure about bludgeon/overhead.

DaevrynSun 25-Jul-10 04:35 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#34126, "RE: Backhand, bludgeon, stab/twist, overhead, pugil etc"
In response to Reply #5

Last I checked pugil is 2.

ProSun 25-Jul-10 11:08 AM
Member since 14th Apr 2010
776 posts
#34121, "I will say this much on Overhead."
In response to Reply #0

I like his skill in a specific situation.

LhydiaSun 25-Jul-10 06:21 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
2390 posts
#34119, "wtf are you talking about? "
In response to Reply #0

You can't leave etc at the end of a list and then ask four questions about all of the skills listed, and all of them in the game, and then want to know the nitty gritty of each skill and how it works.

You dumb and you a troll.

ScrimbulSun 25-Jul-10 08:32 AM
Member since 22nd Apr 2003
884 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#34120, "I was thinking the same thing."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Sun 25-Jul-10 08:32 AM

There's too many skills to list, and Dervish should already automatically know and/or be able to make a reasonable guess about the lag on all of them by heart whether he's played as those warrior specs or against them.

DervishSun 25-Jul-10 12:31 PM
Member since 11th Oct 2003
617 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via ICQ
#34122, "RE: I was thinking the same thing."
In response to Reply #2

If there's too many then answer about one or two?

I know about them roughly but I want to know the details. I do not see how that's trolling.

Top General Discussions Gameplay Topic #34118 Previous topic | Next topic