Subject: "Paladin improvements: More 2h weapons choices for low-l..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Long-Term Projects Topic #105
Show all folders

NMTWWed 21-Nov-07 01:04 PM
Member since 09th May 2007
84 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#105, "Paladin improvements: More 2h weapons choices for low-level paladins"
Edited on Sun 06-Jan-08 04:36 PM

It takes forever to be able to request an even half decent one (guardian sword). Until then you are left with the ph3ared two handed iron swords from the keep and cracked swords from near Tir Talath.

This is particularly bad for maces especially. I can't think of a single non-sold one that a new-ish player could find in their teens, and I've been playing for a few years now.

Blessed divination is hardly a help in this respect. At rank 25 I didn't come up with a single 2h weapon above the cracked stuff, which is tbh utter garbage.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

ZulghinlourSun 06-Jan-08 04:36 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
9792 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#112, "It's on Valg's list now (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

n/t

So long, and thanks for all the fish!

NMTWSun 06-Jan-08 05:24 PM
Member since 09th May 2007
84 posts
#118, "W000t! Cheers Zulg/Valg!!! (n/t)"
In response to Reply #1

c

Top Long-Term Projects Topic #105 Previous topic | Next topic