Subject: "Learning condor form" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4829
Show all folders

Clueless (Anonymous)Tue 03-Apr-18 12:13 PM
Charter member
#4829, "Learning condor form"

As a shifter you mostly get better in a form by using it, not by the act of shapeshifting into the form itself.

Is the same true for druid birdforn? Or is it skill in the supplication that matters?

Put another way, if I shifted into condor form and never came out of it, would I eventually achieve the full potential? Or do I need to be shifting into it multiple times to improve at it?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

JormyrFri 06-Apr-18 02:55 PM
Member since 31st Dec 2014
419 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4836, "RE: Learning condor form"
In response to Reply #0

It's been a few years, but I feel like it improves just like shapeshifter forms, which *can* be through sitting in it, but is also through using it (flying? Fighting thought for sure helped).

That said, there is *ZERO* reason I can think of offhand that you ever want to actually fight with this form, and I don't think the "confidence" in the form made any difference as far as mobility mattered.

Bearform? That one's actually fun to fight in. Again, because of the inability to check how skilled you are and also that *SO* many factors (moon, herbs) affect your skillset, I'm not certain how impactful it is.

SertiusFri 06-Apr-18 03:32 PM
Member since 17th Nov 2008
360 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#4837, "Slight misinfo"
In response to Reply #1

You totally do want to fight as a condor against weaker air forms. You won't kill a prepared falcon, but it's surprising how much hurt one can put out while healing and pursuing. There are fights that happen above Thera.

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4829 Previous topic | Next topic