Subject: "Nexus RP&PK questions" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4359
Show all folders

Undecided (Anonymous)Thu 28-Aug-14 10:17 AM
Charter member
#4359, "Nexus RP&PK questions"

I've been thinking a lot about nexus lately. I think their powers are pretty cool and their theme.

However, while I could just role on and find out, I like to put some effort into my character's RP/role/desc which takes time. I rather not make something of a throw-away.

My nexus questions are this:

1. Do nexuns find there is always someone to hunt at level 35+? Nexus can fight battle but beyond that is there a lot of down time lately in terms of having people to fight?

I mean fortress can fight any evil character, empire fights almost everyone, battle fights all mages, empire, scions etc etc. Is there always someone to fight in nexus lately?

2. If the balance is neutral. And i am being hunting by a necromancer, ap or basically someone that is going to own my butt unless i do something about them first. Can I fight them? Am I allowed to defend myself? Can I consider them hostile and try to strike first? I can understand going all out to avoid them if the balance sways towards the light or opposite to their ethos but and try to giving them warning but if I feel they are coming after me, can I at least try to fight back?

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Ekaerok (Anonymous)Thu 28-Aug-14 10:30 AM
Charter member
#4360, "RE: Nexus RP&PK questions"
In response to Reply #0

1. Do nexuns find there is always someone to hunt at level 35+? Nexus can fight battle but beyond that is there a lot of down time lately in terms of having people to fight?

Response - There is a fine line here. You can make a role that will allow you to hunt anyone when the balance is perfect, but often these type of Nexus people become hated and treated rather poorly. Be cautious of hurting mages, as the veil really is a sticking point and mages dying seem to affect it a lot.

2. If the balance is neutral. And i am being hunting by a necromancer, ap or basically someone that is going to own my butt unless i do something about them first. Can I fight them? Am I allowed to defend myself? Can I consider them hostile and try to strike first? I can understand going all out to avoid them if the balance sways towards the light or opposite to their ethos but and try to giving them warning but if I feel they are coming after me, can I at least try to fight back?

Response - Do you know for sure you are being hunted? Have you moved around and they just won't get off your tail? If so and the balance fits, then I can see reason to strike first. If the balance doesn't fit, you run.

As always, that's through my opinion tinted glasses. Others may differ.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Top General Discussions New Player Q&A Topic #4359 Previous topic | Next topic