Subject: "Proposal (not marriage!)" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #154
Show all folders

Abernytee (Guest)Mon 12-Mar-07 09:02 AM

#154, "Proposal (not marriage!)"

Morning Twist,
I think you should ditch all the magic bollocks and slay Ysaloerye and run battle with the ever-cool Kastellyn. Nexus has Nepenthe and we need some of your judement, skill and humour in battle. I would be back in a heart-beat if you said you would.

-----Abernyte

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply I like Ysal..., Twist, 12-Mar-07 04:05 PM, #1
     Reply I heart you for the Halistanis thing., GinGa, 15-Mar-07 06:31 AM, #2
     Reply OI Liam! You up for going out on the piss or what? ~, Abernytee (Guest), 15-Mar-07 07:19 AM, #3
     Reply I'm always up for going on the lash, Yhorian (Guest), 17-Mar-07 05:26 AM, #5
     Reply Helpfile..., Twist, 15-Mar-07 11:35 AM, #4
     Reply RE: I like Ysal..., DurNominator, 19-Mar-07 03:48 AM, #6
          Reply Ouch, damn it. WHEN?!?! nt, Yhorian (Guest), 20-Mar-07 03:51 AM, #7

TwistMon 12-Mar-07 04:05 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#155, "I like Ysal..."
In response to Reply #0

I think Ysaloerye does a very commendable job with what she does for Battle. If I had any issues with her, quite honestly, it might be that she's a little TOO much of a Battle-cheerleader, which would seem to be the opposite of what you think of her. I think she quite honestly wants the cabal to be the best it can be, so she is frequently asking me to help her out with rewards for folks she sees doing "good things" and smackdowns for folks she sees doing "bad things".

Sorry you had a bad experience with her, but don't let that sour the taste for you. I seem to recall other issues you've had in the past, and you've obviously gotten over those .

As for my interactions with Battle, some current (and recently con-dead) ragers can attest to the fact that I'm always listening...

GinGaThu 15-Mar-07 06:31 AM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
996 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#156, "I heart you for the Halistanis thing."
In response to Reply #1

Hmmm, a set of shiny gear... or having Twist make a permenant mark of Victory against civilisation in my name?

Shiny gear!

And I get the oddest feeling I'll find out who made the Giant Clam form when Tsyda deletes. I'm soooo glad you guys implemented the rp-rewards shifter emotes. It almost makes up for you nerfing Ventriloquate

I was curious to know too - would your religion be the kind that could encorporate a priest? Its my understanding magic is a mortal-thing, not a 'thing you can borrow from Twist'. So, to you, is a priest you empower sort of like a mage? Or does the magic a priest do not really empower magic? If a priest takes your power, and uses it FOR magic, is that more the sort of thing you expect?

I just was recalling a log from LONG ago when you had an empowerement chat with a paladin and was trying to remember how the hell a paladin would work your goals into his role...

Yhorian.

Abernytee (Guest)Thu 15-Mar-07 07:19 AM

#157, "OI Liam! You up for going out on the piss or what? ~"
In response to Reply #2

Sorry twist for doing it here but you can come out for a glass too!

-----Abernyte

Yhorian (Guest)Sat 17-Mar-07 05:26 AM

#159, "I'm always up for going on the lash"
In response to Reply #3

I just can't find you email, and the one I use for Dio's is hugely spammy

Try liam.martin@lineone.net but title it with CF: to start the subject so my spam filter can get it out easily.

Again, please do not Twist me. I may shout.

Yhorian.

TwistThu 15-Mar-07 11:35 AM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#158, "Helpfile..."
In response to Reply #2

From "help Twist God of Magic"

Last few lines...

As the dog disappears completely, you hear his voice echo one last phrase:

"Hope you're not trying to get some sort of empowerment from him...he pretty much believes mortals have magic inside of themselves, so why should he give them more?"

DurNominatorMon 19-Mar-07 03:48 AM
Member since 08th Nov 2004
2018 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#160, "RE: I like Ysal..."
In response to Reply #1

A dwarf cheerleader. Thanks for the visual image.

Yhorian (Guest)Tue 20-Mar-07 03:51 AM

#161, "Ouch, damn it. WHEN?!?! nt"
In response to Reply #6

nt

Top Twist / Gurgthock Topic #154 Previous topic | Next topic