Subject: "Diku clan website." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #590
Show all folders

XanthraillesWed 11-Oct-06 05:50 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#590, "Diku clan website."

Just to let everyone know I haven't played cf in sometime. I just noticed the site was down today. I e-mailed the billing department and it should be back up soon. The bill was paid in August.

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

XanthraillesThu 12-Oct-06 07:10 PM
391 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM Click to send message via ICQ
#591, "Update."
In response to Reply #0

There is a problem between tanhosting and 2checkout.com. 2checkout has sent tanhosting an e-mail and it should be fixed soon.

ShadowmasterFri 13-Oct-06 09:50 AM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#593, "Side note about Dikuclan."
In response to Reply #1

I have to believe my home IP is sitebanned and I have no idea why. I could access dikuclan fine from work when it was up, but I got the permission denied when trying to access it from home. Maybe look into it? Thanks if you can

XanthraillesFri 13-Oct-06 08:00 PM
391 posts
#607, "Paypal and DIKU."
In response to Reply #2

Plans for any money donated is I'll hold an open pole here every couple of months and you all can vote on which PBF's you want. I just thought that may be a way to help out. If you disagree don't donate. Either way I'll pay the ENORMOUS twelve bucks to keep it up.

ShadowmasterSat 14-Oct-06 12:28 PM
Member since 18th Mar 2003
329 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#608, "I am still locked out of the site."
In response to Reply #3

I get -

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

When I try and connect from my home PC. Uhm. Not sure why, all I've done there lately is remove Area Explore items and such. Could you please look into it?

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #590 Previous topic | Next topic