Subject: "Terrible things even come gift wrapped." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1047
Show all folders

IunnaThu 15-Mar-07 02:44 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
473 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1047, "Terrible things even come gift wrapped."

A horrible story that makes you ask what the hell is wrong with people:

http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1055748.html

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply That made me cry nt, Krilcov Krieger, 28-Mar-07 01:20 PM, #12
Reply Follow up: Suspect found, Linolaques, 23-Mar-07 11:52 AM, #11
Reply I would gladly do time for people commit acts like that..., Abernyte, 16-Mar-07 10:35 AM, #6
Reply Just saw Outlaw, its covers these feelings well., GinGa, 23-Mar-07 06:35 AM, #10
Reply Why? Just, why?, GinGa, 16-Mar-07 07:40 AM, #5
Reply That little ####o deserves to have his hands and feet c..., Aodh, 15-Mar-07 04:37 PM, #2
Reply That may be the worst thing I've ever read. (n/t), Daevryn, 15-Mar-07 03:58 PM, #1
     Reply RE: That may be the worst thing I've ever read. (n/t), Isildur, 15-Mar-07 04:45 PM, #3
          Reply RE: That may be ..., Jynx, 15-Mar-07 05:35 PM, #4
          Reply I vote Iunna's worse., Straklaw, 16-Mar-07 04:03 PM, #7
          Reply RE: I vote Iunna's worse., Jynx, 16-Mar-07 08:49 PM, #8
          Reply This thread is officially depressing (nt), Drama, 21-Mar-07 03:10 PM, #9
          Reply Ha ha ha ha makes me proud to live in Pittsburgh. So do..., lurker, 28-Mar-07 04:04 PM, #13

Krilcov KriegerWed 28-Mar-07 01:20 PM
Member since 27th Mar 2007
52 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1061, "That made me cry nt"
In response to Reply #0

nt

krilcov@gmail.com

LinolaquesFri 23-Mar-07 11:52 AM
Member since 25th Sep 2006
63 posts
#1060, "Follow up: Suspect found"
In response to Reply #0

http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1074034.html

AbernyteFri 16-Mar-07 10:35 AM
973 posts
#1054, "I would gladly do time for people commit acts like that..."
In response to Reply #0

~

GinGaFri 23-Mar-07 06:35 AM
996 posts
#1059, "Just saw Outlaw, its covers these feelings well."
In response to Reply #6

When I see some of the yobs in the street, I still cringe to think they waste away so many hours on crime and are sitting on benefit money. Out in Trowbridge near Rumney, there's a council estate right next to a college campus. Students are constantly threatened by kids on the street, often with weapons, and almost weekly they'll have a car broken into despite having tight security.

Just three weeks ago, some teenagers jumped the nursery wall and tore up the garden that the staff and <4 year old children had been making. They then spray painted the walls with vulgar grafitti.

I understand these kids are bored. They think school is a joke, they don't need jobs because they can steal/scam benefit. But when they were given a place to go and something to do - they tore that up as well. There is something seriously wrong when we keep producing these destruction chavs who are so intent on ruining their environment that they'll tear up their own doorsteps for fun.

In the movie Outlaw, it handled the adult side of things. People who get away with crap - because they can. But the problem is seriously focused in our kids. I am glad that at least its a minority but those kinds of council estates need serious work. Apparently, the local police won't patrol them because they recieve abuse. WTF?!?! When these kids can intimidate police its time to stand up to them and show them there's a higher power. Not back down.

Yhorian.

GinGaFri 16-Mar-07 07:40 AM
996 posts
#1052, "Why? Just, why?"
In response to Reply #0

I wish it was just american schools that produce these completely effed up kids. Sometimes, it seems that way. Its sad its not that contained. There is something very wrong with some of these children today and I can only say we are doing something horribly wrong if they keep growing up like this.

As an avid dog lover, I wanted to cried so badly. One of the biggest rules of good human relations (Thank you David is to give a positive, happy smile and try to hold it even when dealing with bad people. Dogs don't need that rule, their love is truly unconditional.

And for that, so is my hate.

If I honestly met the man who did this, pity wouldn't be on my Google list. 'Sound proofing', 'Torture positions painful', 'Minimum daily food requirement' and 'clockwork orange' would be. Share the pain normal people feel. End rant.

Yhorian.

AodhThu 15-Mar-07 04:37 PM
Member since 06th Jan 2005
352 posts
#1049, "That little ####o deserves to have his hands and feet c..."
In response to Reply #0

what ####

DaevrynThu 15-Mar-07 03:58 PM
Member since 13th Feb 2007
11117 posts
#1048, "That may be the worst thing I've ever read. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #0

IsildurThu 15-Mar-07 04:45 PM
5969 posts
#1050, "RE: That may be the worst thing I've ever read. (n/t)"
In response to Reply #1

This has to merit consideration:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory?id=2860268

JynxThu 15-Mar-07 05:35 PM
Member since 05th Sep 2006
30 posts
#1051, "RE: That may be ..."
In response to Reply #3

They are equally disturbing on various levels.

StraklawFri 16-Mar-07 04:03 PM
Member since 10th Mar 2003
1014 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1055, "I vote Iunna's worse."
In response to Reply #3

Yours is wrong, and disturbing, but doesn't show the level of sheer maliciousness, obviously cruel intentions, and foresight as that first bastard did.

JynxFri 16-Mar-07 08:49 PM
Member since 05th Sep 2006
30 posts
#1056, "RE: I vote Iunna's worse."
In response to Reply #7

That's why it's as bad ... it's the guy's own daughter and it's like he didn't even think about it. He probably puts more thought into if he should toss trash out of his car window.

I don't know, maybe it's like comparing apples and oranges at a rotting fruit sale.

DramaWed 21-Mar-07 03:10 PM
Member since 27th Aug 2006
24 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list Click to send message via AOL IM
#1057, "This thread is officially depressing (nt)"
In response to Reply #3

n

lurkerWed 28-Mar-07 04:04 PM
Member since 13th Mar 2006
249 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#1062, "Ha ha ha ha makes me proud to live in Pittsburgh. So do..."
In response to Reply #3

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07034/759180-53.stm

This being more in the vane of animal cruelty-type stories.

Top Non-CF Discussion "What Does RL Stand For?" Topic #1047 Previous topic | Next topic