Subject: "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious Sch..." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99339
Show all folders

Death_AngelTue 17-May-11 07:28 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2024
17185 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99339, "(DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious Scholar of Law, Retired Leader of the Spire, Justiciar of Thera"

Tue May 17 19:24:16 2011

At 8 o'clock AM, Day of Freedom, 18th of the Month of the Old Forces
on the Theran calendar Mundin perished, never to return.

Race:gnome
Class:shapeshifter
Level:51
Alignment:Neutral
Ethos:Orderly
Cabal:TRIBUNAL, the Blood Tribunal
Hours:530

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply Awww, Maugauth (Anonymous), 17-May-11 08:59 PM, #6
Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious..., Kraenesk (Anonymous), 17-May-11 07:39 PM, #1
     Reply What about me?!??!, Balta, 17-May-11 08:14 PM, #2
     Reply Also..., Balta, 17-May-11 08:15 PM, #3
     Reply RE: What about me?!??!, Kraenesk (Anonymous), 17-May-11 08:18 PM, #4
     Reply WOOO!!, Legobelt (Anonymous), 17-May-11 08:18 PM, #5
     Reply How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..., TMNS, 18-May-11 12:14 PM, #7
     Reply RE: How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..., radik_the_elf, 18-May-11 01:11 PM, #8
     Reply RE: How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..., Kraenesk (Anonymous), 19-May-11 07:29 AM, #11
          Reply Man, it was a total cheap ass kill :), TMNS, 19-May-11 05:18 PM, #14
     Reply Well you helped me out quite a bit., Tesline, 18-May-11 02:44 PM, #9
     Reply Hah., Twist, 18-May-11 11:28 PM, #10
     Reply RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious..., Gurzgred (Anonymous), 19-May-11 03:28 PM, #12
     Reply You did a good job as Provost, Bavorlian (Anonymous), 19-May-11 03:33 PM, #13
     Reply Awesome char!, Amberion, 21-May-11 02:23 AM, #15

Maugauth (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-11 08:59 PM
Charter member
#99346, "Awww"
In response to Reply #0

You were a fantastic tank. You went on both hell trips, and you were basically the reason we made it to satan the first time without a healer. I felt horribly terrible after what happened to you on the last trip man. I had a pretty good idea when we tried to skip that arch-devil, and that imm said "Oh hell no", that we were going to get wiped out. I loved every minute of Mundin's rp, which I witnessed over about 3-4 hero characters. Fantastic character, really held the cabal together. Competant tribby leadership is so hard to come by man, good job sticking it out.

You also had the most badass and nastiest form combo in the history of cf, I think people would agree. I rolled quite a few defense defense shifters trying to wind up with what you did. You were basically unkillable unless you wanted to die.

Good luck with the next man, whatever and whenever it may be.

Kraenesk (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-11 07:39 PM
Charter member
#99340, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious..."
In response to Reply #0

Well where to start, it's been a long ride.
I will respond to goodbyes, as with a char this long you get confused with who you interacted with.

Its always rewarding to do a Spire leader for me because they are a lot of work to stay respectable, and usually that means you cant be as popular as you want internally because you have to make some unpopular policies from time to time that will cause factions to not like you. This charachter kinda started out as Tlingit light, but turned out to be his own animal, with his own life and his own priorities, he had some similarities, but was a lot looser, where Tlingit was OCD, so there was no leeway in any of his decisions, none at all. Mundin would claim to be that way, but he often lightened up on punishments and stuff internally compared to Tlingit. so There were a lot more differences that I figured, he was a freestyle char, so I set down a set of guidelines for his RP, but let him evolve based off of interactions with others.

TWIST - That's twice I've done that to you now, at least I didnt boot you out this time like with Bonthos. You were great man, you played a very good right hand man, I was just about ready to hand the cabal over to you and retire to vindicator when you deleted, but you killed that opportunity the same day I had my meeting with Marcatis about it so that killed that Idea. Dude I was so afraid you were gonna be a Kakola when you were coming up, but you got rid of all those fears quickly, great char.

Marcatis - Thanks for handing over the keys to your ferarri a second time, it was fun. I felt guilty taking provost as a player because that's two out of the last four years I've basically ran tribs from the mortal side.

Sherys - Mundin hated you so bad, you are a competent Pker but you really were trying to give Mundin a stroke with all of the wars you were trying to start, and him having to go behind you and do political damage control to stop them.

Anyone else I'll respond to, too many hours as this char to remember everyone.

BaltaTue 17-May-11 08:14 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99341, "What about me?!??!"
In response to Reply #1

I truly enjoyed Mundin... I think he was well rped... always ready for a fight...

also, you played Tlingit? I played an outlander who knew Tlingit well =>

I imagine some thing will never change...

GLWYN

Balta

BaltaTue 17-May-11 08:15 PM
Member since 05th Apr 2011
166 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99342, "Also..."
In response to Reply #2

We spoke of getting older... I had more hours when I immed

Kraenesk (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-11 08:18 PM
Charter member
#99343, "RE: What about me?!??!"
In response to Reply #2

You were great for Mundin's existence, you were the true anti thesis of him, and were a great foil for him, I must have spent a good portion of mundin's life debating with you about what was what. You added a lot of fun to mundin's life.

Legobelt (Anonymous)Tue 17-May-11 08:18 PM
Charter member
#99344, "WOOO!!"
In response to Reply #1

Cant believe I interacted with Kraen in CF too! COOL! (I was pulch, mr grumpy boots
YOU WERE SO COOL much awesomer then in pos jk

TMNSWed 18-May-11 12:14 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#99360, "How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..."
In response to Reply #1

...you run in and cranial him when he least expects it.

Was a pleasure. It sucked I had to get you unshifted. But them's the breaks

GLWYN.

radik_the_elfWed 18-May-11 01:11 PM
Member since 19th Apr 2011
11 posts
#99362, "RE: How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..."
In response to Reply #7

What can I say, Awesome character all around. I look forward to your next re-incarnation.

Kraenesk (Anonymous)Thu 19-May-11 07:29 AM
Charter member
#99376, "RE: How do you kill Provost KomodoPorc..."
In response to Reply #7

Meaning when he recalls from retrieving from the outlanders against 3 people...

TMNSThu 19-May-11 05:17 PM
Member since 10th Jun 2009
2670 posts
#99384, "Man, it was a total cheap ass kill :)"
In response to Reply #11
Edited on Thu 19-May-11 05:18 PM

But you were the Provost with super awesome forms and a nice set.

Plus, you weren't an idiot.

So I had to take what I could get. Still can't believe I got you with two other magistrates in town though. They were a second too late to get you!

I had some good interactions with Tlingit in the past (even though you uninducted me...because I was about to delete and had to be honest with your character).

TeslineWed 18-May-11 02:42 PM
Member since 25th Jun 2010
582 posts
#99363, "Well you helped me out quite a bit."
In response to Reply #1
Edited on Wed 18-May-11 02:44 PM

From Growlna to Cinalas to Derialx to Gahsa to Torata to Roka. You helped me get better with the Tribunal and with not dying as much. Mundin was my favorite to have in the Spire. It is why I kept coming back. You amazed me with how well you delt with the compaints and how you held yourself. I had a lot of respect for Mundin and just as much for you as a Player (edited to say player not character). Well GLWYN

PS Mundin was the most rememberable Character I have seen in a long time.

PSS Oh and I mean to say thank you for the help. I con died in less then a day with Growlna and from that to Derialx and Cinalas. You truely turned me from a newbie to...a newbie that doesnt leave eight corpses on eastern every day.

Oh and Whispers was an amazing legacy thanks for the advice. You truely make CF a lot better just being around.

I've got a single #### to give...and it's just for you.

TwistWed 18-May-11 11:28 PM
Member since 23rd Sep 2006
3431 posts
#99369, "Hah."
In response to Reply #1

Technically you didn't boot Bonthos or anything like that. In fact you never even demoted him down. You nagged at him one time (which made it into his role entry) about being on duty or something, but other than that, nothing bad between us. Bonthos deleted after I lost my unholy. Because I'm a giant puss.

But yeah this time around, it was different. For a while there I sorta felt like the only one you could count on steadily. And I got a vibe like you felt that way too. But then nothing...really happened with that. So I just couldn't hang on anymore.

Very good character, good luck with the next!

Gurzgred (Anonymous)Thu 19-May-11 03:28 PM
Charter member
#99380, "RE: (DELETED) [TRIBUNAL] Mundin Pugnose the Meritorious..."
In response to Reply #1

I liked this character. He was all about the letter, and Gurz was all about the spirit. You were fun to play off of, even if Gurz did hate you, I the player bared no ill will at all towards Mundin and I tried to insinuate my respect for you IC.

Bavorlian (Anonymous)Thu 19-May-11 03:33 PM
Charter member
#99381, "You did a good job as Provost"
In response to Reply #1

And played a convincing old gnome too.

I always wondered whether it was intentional that you would tell me stuff more than once, as in, whether you were role-playing a poor memory or whether you really didn't remember you'd already told me something.

Either way, Bavorlian considered Mundin to be senile but still wise and level headed.

Thumbs up.

Thanks for helping me get to Thar-Acacia when things were quiet too.

AmberionSat 21-May-11 02:23 AM
Member since 06th Jun 2007
945 posts
#99430, "Awesome char!"
In response to Reply #1

Had tons of fun with you, both with Ckath I think and with Cawr (Err, don't even remember how to spell my APs name. rolf)

Guys like you makes me miss CF, we had a lot of fun in hell, and all other places we explored!

Always shoot first and then call whatever you hit the target.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #99339 Previous topic | Next topic