Subject: "Liffit, Liandrianer" Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89813
Show all folders

MamedTue 12-Jan-10 08:45 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89813, "Liffit, Liandrianer"

Liffit was a character i was working really hard on to get Thrors tattoo. I really had a interesting curve ball thrown at me when i was kicked out of the fortress. I thought it was a test of gods to make me a closer follower of Thror and allow me to make a name of myself. I have had two really good learning characters in a row. Healer class is so neat. I never in my life had a character be able to kick the #### out of the Draco Lich on its own but mine was.. Liffit thanks all those that helped her become what she was. She was gonna make it back into the Fortress one way or another. Thanks Ardryll, Elphania, Thror i love you man very cool relegion i picked a hard role to follow for a reason mainly because ive been playing for so long i get bored of all other characters. Healer class is my last class to explore out of all these years. It is very sad to lose her she was kind of like me in my life. Umm.... thanks to the immortal that time at the watcher that was like Perhaps you and the Assassin should switch roles in the fortress. That made me laugh but feel bad for the squire. She was not afraid to fight. She only had one pk but that was pretty amazing considering she was a healer. Some other things I loved rejuvnate man that with a elf rocks. I am so sad very sad very sad

Jeremiah

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

HammerSongThu 14-Jan-10 06:59 PM
Member since 04th Mar 2003
679 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#89932, "RE: Liffit, Liandrianer"
In response to Reply #0

So here is the thing about Liffit. I absolutely loved the persistence of this character. That alone was probably going to get you my tattoo.

You were willing to help but at the same time you forced people to think and at times, beg for your blessings. There is definately a happy medium when playing a Thror healer. You can't be entirely giving. I wanted you to experience this before I even considered my mark on you.

You did a great job of preaching. You got talky at times but I think that was the character's role.

My only criticism is that you don't break character. You had several of those moments that showed up in your imm history. Fortunately, I got to see enough to know that you weren't a straight noob. You were smart, intelligent and knew your way around Thera. That was a good, promising sign.

Great job - I am confident you would have had my mark. Hope to see you try another.

liffit (Guest)Thu 14-Jan-10 07:12 PM

#89935, "Thror"
In response to Reply #3

Thanks! I kinda know what you mean when I broke character i was trying to do better in the end. And liffit was expose to be a chatty girly girl! I think we pulled that off. I had a feeling I was gettin close to recieven the mark off the last empowerment. I have this hole helpfile of thoughts on your relegion and what I learned so perhaps in the near future mah roll a dwarf! Stead of a elf-dwarf as they called mah Thanks for everythin and the criticism Ill try to keep in character more for now on

MamedTue 12-Jan-10 09:07 PM
Member since 09th Dec 2003
132 posts
#89819, "RE: Liffit, Liandrianer"
In response to Reply #0

More names
Thanks Tinsa good fights
Thanks Lornkanamas Good teachings. Wish we had more time.
Thanks Thror You rocks ####. Smashen mah leg.
Thanks Ardryll
Thanks Elphania
Thanks Daewyn? You were snooty but i knew what you meant.
Thanks who i am forggeten post back ideas thoughts how to improve anything I can take critisism well

Jeremiah

Elphania (Guest)Wed 13-Jan-10 09:47 AM

#89860, "Thank you too"
In response to Reply #1

You were the one that really helped me out in trying to mesh my role. It was hard finding a way to roleplay a street girl that didn't think much of herself at all since she came from nothing, and having a big time fear of abandonment. But at the same time being fearless when it came to fighting evil.

You were going to be a perfect fit in helping me get past all that to an extent, because you were exactly what I needed in someone that wouldn't jsut give a "Pft, whatever" and leave Elph standing there kicking dirt hopeing she didn't do anything to make you not like her.

Good luck with the next, and hopefully you don't end up with a bum leg and seared skin.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #89813 Previous topic | Next topic