Subject: "Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted." Previous topic | Next topic
Printer-friendly copy Email this topic to a friend CF Website
Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79059
Show all folders

ZenTue 21-Apr-09 03:07 PM
Member since 26th Sep 2007
61 posts
Click to send private message to this author Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79059, "Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."

Well, it's a shame. Had a few good times, lots of dying, lots of spamming skills to try to compete, and when I hit 42, realized I wouldn't be getting to add anything else to my arsenal, continued failing with exotics skills, and decided so far it had been more frustrating than fun.

It's hard playing anything after Unalethekai-- I'm constantly comparing my chars to that standard, and getting disappointed. This was my second ranger ever, Cavemaster Explorer, and all I can say is I'm disappointed with the class in general. The only thing worthwhile about it was tendwounds, for reasons I'll leave in game. Not enough rooms are caves and not enough caverndweller skills are usable in "Cave-like" rooms. I was counting on deafening howl to be my breadwinner as a Rager. Unfortunately, it's cave only, and timed. Like 6 hours per attempt. Woot.

The straw that broke the camel's back was unghosting in the Green dragon lair in the weald, and having Treana come at me at least 8 different times, driving her off each time, but with absolutely no way to keep her around. I was the proverbial lion locked in the shed. I just made that proverb up.

Village: Like a bunch of you, dislike a couple, and disappointed I won't get to see the end of all the drama going on right now.

Did I mention I'm disappointed? :-P

See you all in the fields, maybe,

Zz

Alert | IP Printer Friendly copy | Reply | Reply with quote | Top

Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Kale (Guest), 22-Apr-09 03:28 PM, #12
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Mirfalaus (Guest), 21-Apr-09 08:57 PM, #7
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Borkahd, 21-Apr-09 07:05 PM, #6
Reply Yeah.. talk about frustrating., Treyana now (Guest), 21-Apr-09 06:59 PM, #5
Reply I hope, Daurwyn2 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 02:45 AM, #8
     Reply A case of a missing 'y'? nt, Drokk1 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 06:27 AM, #9
     Reply Well, more that they "sound" the same, daurwyn2 (Guest), 22-Apr-09 02:10 PM, #11
          Reply Actually. (Treh-ahn-na) for the correct pronunciation., Treyana (Guest), 22-Apr-09 06:41 PM, #13
     Reply She made her name Treana so people would redirect to he..., Disgusted (Guest), 22-Apr-09 10:34 AM, #10
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Myrabelle (Guest), 21-Apr-09 06:32 PM, #4
Reply RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted., Ikanu (Guest), 21-Apr-09 05:38 PM, #3
Reply That blows! You were one of my favorites., Thrallin (Guest), 21-Apr-09 05:05 PM, #2
Reply Soft spot., Firhindil (Guest), 21-Apr-09 03:48 PM, #1

Kale (Guest)Wed 22-Apr-09 03:28 PM

#79092, "RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."
In response to Reply #0

Definitely gonna miss you, had lots of fun. Good luck with whatever you do next.

Mirfalaus (Guest)Tue 21-Apr-09 08:57 PM

#79075, "RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."
In response to Reply #0

I thought you were kind of having an off-kilter day. I enjoyed our fights a lot. Just seemed like it would go either way anytime I fought you. Wow about that snare by the way. I know that pissed you off. Couldn't believe I made it out. One less enemy but you'll be missed.

BorkahdTue 21-Apr-09 07:05 PM
Member since 17th Mar 2009
187 posts
Click to send email to this author Click to send private message to this author Click to view this author's profile Click to add this author to your buddy list
#79073, "RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."
In response to Reply #0

I never really interacted with you as Lewgreh much but the RP I did gleam over CB seemed solid. Rangers can be a pain, lower-mid levels they rock but higher levels I always tended to get bored.

Anyway, good luck with the next and I hope to see you back in Battle sometime!

-----------------
"My view of Borkahd IC"
If you anger him, he'll rape you to death, eat your flesh, and sew your skin into his clothing. And if you're very, very lucky, he'll do it in that order. ~Twist

Treyana now (Guest)Tue 21-Apr-09 06:59 PM

#79071, "Yeah.. talk about frustrating."
In response to Reply #0

Personally I thought you were a pain, but of course this is our match up. I excel in forests and then so did you... coupled with the random deathblows, resist and your periodic stone skin... was a bust more times than not. The only reason I won the one fight was after a night contemplating a better tactic, which I think payed off even if I lucked out by not triggering that snare ( I imagine that pissed you off )

As far as catching you in that dragon's cave... I was close to banging my head against the desk. I understand your sentiments though... I have tried a ranger or two and it's just too difficult without closer moves for my play style.

I did enjoy your RP, even if I didn't want to listen to it after you killed me in the grove =P

Daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 22-Apr-09 02:45 AM

#79079, "I hope"
In response to Reply #5

That since he mention Treana, and you replied as Treyana, that the two characters are not the same player. If you are, please don't use such similar names again?

Drokk1 (Guest)Wed 22-Apr-09 06:27 AM

#79081, "A case of a missing 'y'? nt"
In response to Reply #8

t

daurwyn2 (Guest)Wed 22-Apr-09 02:10 PM

#79087, "Well, more that they "sound" the same"
In response to Reply #9

Tree ann a

At least, that's how I thought of them both. The treant targetting issue is more serious. I think we need an additional question in the name-rolling process. e.g. Is this name going to make it harder for people to target you in pk?

Treyana (Guest)Wed 22-Apr-09 06:41 PM

#79109, "Actually. (Treh-ahn-na) for the correct pronunciation."
In response to Reply #11

Yes, the Treant = Treana was a complete oversight whether anyone wishes to believe it or not. (I think of that power as liveoak... were it call treant or something I probably would have caught it)

This will also be my last and only response to this discussion, doubly since this isn't the proper forum.

Disgusted (Guest)Wed 22-Apr-09 10:34 AM

#79083, "She made her name Treana so people would redirect to he..."
In response to Reply #8

Now you only have to use four letters instead of six!

Myrabelle (Guest)Tue 21-Apr-09 06:32 PM

#79069, "RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."
In response to Reply #0

I'm disappointed to see this. I thought I was just beginning to meet a friend. There seemed to be some good backstory to your character that I'd yet to delve into with an array of questions. I enjoyed our conversations.

See you in the fields.

Ikanu (Guest)Tue 21-Apr-09 05:38 PM

#79068, "RE: Lewgreh Kneehigh, The Tiny Punching Bag deleted."
In response to Reply #0

FWIW, you put up a good fight considering the level and gear differences we had. As a matter of fact, if two of your deathblows had landed I would have been dead.

Come on back. Don't make a rager, and don't make a shifter! Too much competition in that arena right now dammit.

Thrallin (Guest)Tue 21-Apr-09 05:05 PM

#79067, "That blows! You were one of my favorites."
In response to Reply #0

Being a youngin in the guild.. you can always spot the tough dudes that you hope will be around with you at hero to create the next batch of chars to be remembered.. I really felt like that about you.

At first I was like.. "Is this guy new or crazy or wtf?". Your RP was nuts and then I realized how solid you were. It's hard to come across well rp'd characters these days and that's an even bigger disappointment to your deletion.

Anyways, I loved you man. Pretty upset you won't be around to tear stuff up and die like fools with me. I hope you come back, we need all the great players we can get.

Firhindil (Guest)Tue 21-Apr-09 03:48 PM

#79062, "Soft spot."
In response to Reply #0

Village ranger is so much fun to play at times and a bastard at all the others. The class plays really well to all three paths. However, it's those times where you have to retrieve out of the wilderness or defend at the D that really screw you over. Sweet and sour!

I'll miss having you around, a ranger is so great from a strategy side of cabal wars and group pks.

Enjoy.

Top General Discussions The Battlefield Topic #79059 Previous topic | Next topic